Chapter 68 - Mayura: Heroes' Day

Parisian sewage system

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.

I was running on the pavement and sent a water ripple toward the direction. I wanted the girls to follow and meet me at our new location point. The girls arrive next to me, following behind me as we also try to lose any way that the akumatizers can track us down through sent, vision, sense, anyway, or any form that we could have thought of.

"We can fight the akumatizers in this form, but we wouldn't have any weapons to protect us or others." Diana said. Blaze said, "And risk our identity?"

"Then what other option do we have left."  Ariana said.

"With these." I pointed out as I took out the three Miraculouses; the blue topaz tiara, the dragon bracelet, and the saber tooth necklace. They looked at me confused, not understanding what I placed in front of them.

"These Miraculouses will gift you with the power of an Element that represents us." I stated as I gave them the Miraculous, Diana the saber tooth, Blaze the dragon bracelet, and Ariana the blue topaz tiara. As I handed the Miraculouses over to them, 3 Kwamiis came out of them as trails of light. Out of the bracelet came out a dragon kwamii, from the tiara came out a flying bison kwamii and a badger mole kwamii came out from the tooth necklace.

"Pleased to meet you!" The kwamiis said.

"My name is Nii." The Badger Mole Kwamii flying next to Diana.

"I'm Faang." The Dragon Kwamii said sitting on Blaze's shoulder.

"Up here! Appa!" The Flying Bison Kwamii said resting on Ariana's head.

The girls were shocked yet amazed by seeing what they were talking to. As there was indistinctive chatting going around, I look back at Kohaku and notice his look. The lines of his lips were curving upwards, but his eyes were full of tears. I asked him: "Are you crying?"

"Not really." He said. "It's just, it's been a long time since we have been together."

"With the kwamiis, I can only imagine." I said.

"No, with everyone." I looked back at him.

"You, me, them." He said as he gestures between the kwamiis and their holder. "We haven't met in more than a millennium."

"When was the last time you guys have met?" I asked. He said; "When we all used to live in the spirit world, we were connected with different types of spirits and creatures of all kind, to help them live in unity and peace. When different benders started to appear, we wanted to journey across the universe for eons. But when we came to Earth, we knew our powers were too strong and dangerous."

Appa jumped in and said "Yeah, I remember when you had created a whirlpool that sucked in so many ships and whales. What did they use to call it?"

"The Maelstrom!" Nii said. Kohaku said; "How about I explain to the mermaid how Atlantis being underwater is Nii and Plaag's doing of their powers of creating massive earthquakes."

Nii was defending themself and said; "At least I wasn't the one responsible for almost ending humankind with 2 days of nonstop volcanic eruption in Pompeii."

"At least we didn't blab it to some guy who doesn't like it when someone disobeys him." Faang said. Appa said; "It wasn't on purpose. Besides, how else was a god meant to protect himself in battle against the Titans?"

"Alright, I think we have some questions ourselves here." Ariana said, attempting to change the conversation. I suggested "How about the kwamiis giving you guys a brief explanation of their powers?"