Chapter 41 - Fencing Class

Ocean's Home, Kitchen

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.

As soon as I got home, I remembered that Jack had to go get a new job while living with us. Then I saw my aunt get ready to go out for tonight.

(Date dress)

(Date dress)

(Date shoes)

(Date shoes)

I said to her; "Going out with Luke again?"

"Yep. You wouldn't mind being alone tonight again, right?" She said. I said to her; "I actually want to stay inside."

"How did it go in yoga?" (A/n) said. I remembered my lesson and said to her; "I don't think yoga is my thing."

"Why? Didn't you enjoy your lesson? How was your teacher?" She said. I remembered my weird teacher how quiet she was that I couldn't hear her. And her cold hands touching me and talking with her hot breath. It brought back chills down my spine. I said to her; "Uhm, she was too weird for me."

"Oh, well, are you going again or not?" She said as she grabbed her phone and hearing me as she was typing. I said to her; "Actually, I've been thinking about attending fencing classes?"

As she heard me say that, she stopped typing, looked up to me and said; "What?"

"Yeah, fencing classes. Adrien said that maybe I should do one class at least." I said to her. She smirked and said to me; "Oh, Adrien told you?"

"What? Can't someone compliment me for my skills? Anyways, what do you think?" I said to her. She said; "Well, you are reminding me of someone would loves sword fighting."

"Really? Who's that?" I said to her. She said; "Myself."

"What? You, used to fence?" I said to her. She said; "Back in the castle, I used to fight in the castle grounds, where the guards used to train to sword fight and young merman to fence."

"No way. Could you teach me?" I said to her. She said; "To be honest, underwater fencing and land fencing is quite different and has been developed over the years. Plus a merfolk's' tail and a human's legs are very different."