Chapter 24 - Reflekta

Collège Françoise Dupont, Court Room.

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.

"Alright, everybody look at the camera. Hahaha, they're perfect! Say spaghetti!" Vincent, the photographer, said. Ms. Mendeleiev's class said; "Spaghetti!"

We were about to take our class portrait, I mean photo. I was sitting on the stairs with Marinette, Alya and Diana. I looked at Adrien and then I looked at them and I whispered to them; "I'm gonna be in a photo with Adrien! I'm gonna be in a photo with Adrien!"

"Right, 'cause uh– it's a class photo and you're in the same class as Adrien. Now calm down, your bubbles are showing." Diana said to me. She whispered to me the last part. I nod eagerly and said to them; "Amazing isn't it? OH, MY GOSH! What if we're standing in the same row together?"

"Hehe, oh girl. You're too funny. Just smile and don't forget to breathe!" Alya said to me.

"At least you'll be in the photo." Juleka said from behind us. Standing next to her was Rose (No not Rose Quartz. Sorry, I just had to.) Rose said to her; "No Juleka, I'm telling you, you're not jinxed! This time it's gonna work out, I can feel it, right here!"

"What's this about being jinxed?" I said to them as we stood up. Juleka sighs and said to us; "Ever since I was little, every time someone takes a photo of me, something goes very wrong."

"You're wrong Juleka, you'll see!" Rose said to her as she encourages her best friend. Marinette said; "For sure! We'll do everything we can to make sure it goes right this time. Don't forget to smile!"

Juleka smiles at her comment. We heard Vincent say; "Thank you kids, you've been wonderful."

We see him straightening everything for our class. As he was done, he comes next to us and said; "Ok, time to flash your pearly whites, kids!"

As he looked at us, he said; "You kids take a seat in the front or the back please. I've got sixteen other classes to shoot."

Max, Alix, Rose, Mylenè, Marinette and I sit down at the front. I heard Chloé from the stairs say to us; "Look Sabrina, they're up front in the baby seats! Go on rugrats, don't forget to take your thumbs out of your mouths!"

I gave her the dead look. Vincent said; "Well, next row!"

"Hmmm...You, you, you, you and you go stand on the rear bench, please." Vincent said as he points to Nathaniel, Alya, Diana, Sabrina and Chloé. Oh, this is gonna be good. Chloé said; "Wait just one minute! I'm supposed to be in the middle row, right next to Adrien. Preferably the centre. Look, we're the same size!"

She waves her hand over Adrien and her head to show their height. Yeh she is the same size... of an annoying shrimp! Vincent said to her; "Nah, go stand in the back row, behind the rest."

"How dare you, put me be behind the rest! Do you know who my father is?" Chloé said as she walked up to him. Vincent said to her; "Is he a photographer?"

Is he serious or is he trying to mess with her? Chloé gasps and said to him; "NO! He's-"

"Bummer, I could really use my assistant. Now hurry up and take your place, or I'll put you up front with the babies!" Vincent said. Chloé gets mad and walks off to her place. Vincent said; "The rest of you boys, go stand in the middle row."

"It's no big deal Chloé! As long as we're all in the same photo, right?" Adrien said. I looked at him. He is so portrait material... I mean photo material. Vincent said; "Perfect! You guys are awesome! Now stop squirming and let's get this photo shot!"

As he got my attention, I saw Juleka who looks at her hand. I said to Vincent; "Uh, excuse me sir, you forgot Juleka."

"Huh? Ah sorry, my bad! Go stand in the middle row, next to that blonde haired boy." Vincent said as he looked at her and went next to her. As she came in the centre, Marinette said to her; "And you're gonna be right in the centre! All eyes will be on you! No more jinxed class photos!"