Chapter 47 - Prime Queen

Ocean's Home, (Y/n)'s room.

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.

As we were at my place, I was practising my waterbending skills while Marinette is listening to some hard rock Jagged Stone music. As I had my laptop on, Kōhaku was playing with the water that I was bending while Tikki is watching a promotional talk show from my laptop that is being hosted by Nadja Chamack called Face To Face on TV 5.

"Tonight, for our first edition of Face To Face, you'll have the opportunity of a lifetime. The chance to talk live with Ladybug, Chat Noir and Koi Fish. Along with me, Nadja Chamack. We'll be revealing some sizzling hot information about your favourite superheroes. Don't be bemused, it's just the news." Nadja was saying for the commercial of the show. Tikki was shocked upon the news as she said; "Sizzling hot revelations?"

As Tikki approaches me and Marinette, who took off her headphones, Marinette said to us; "Can you believe it Tikki? An entire hour-long special about me, Chat Noir and Koi Fish. Pretty exciting, huh?"

"Girls, you're superheroes, not stars. You have to remain a mystery to protect yourselves from Hawk Moth and his super villains." Tikki said as she flies around me and Marinette as she is warning us about the consequences upon joining the talk show. As she rests in Marinette's palm, I try to calm her down as I say to her; "Don't worry, we only accepted this because we want the people of Paris to know that Chat Noir, Ladybug and I will always do whatever it takes to keep them safe."

"Just be careful tonight, okay?" Kōhaku said as he was swimming backwards in the water. I let go of my control of the water as I said; "Tonight?"

"What do you mean tonight?" Marinette said as she picks up her phone to check our babysitting schedule. Marinette said; "Tonight we have babysitting, the show is tomorrow."

From my laptop, Nadja was heard saying; "Don't forget, tonight. Face To Face, live with Ladybug, Chat Noir and Koi Fish. Marinette and I shriek anxiously and looks back at my laptop and her phone simultaneously after being mistaken about the talk show time. My eyes started to twitch as I was nervous. Kōhaku said; "And that's probably why you babysit tonight."

"Marinette! (Y/n)!" We heard Manon say from outside my room. I quickly close my laptop as Marinette quickly puts her headphones on my bed. Along with Nadja, Manon runs into my room, leaps on to Marinette as she hugs her. As she hugged me as well, Manon said; "Marinette! (Y/n)!"

"Mrs. Chamack, I, uh, we just saw your ad for your show... tonight." I said to her. Nadja said; "Sorry, I'm running late. Thanks again for watching Manon."

She gave me Manon's backpack over to me as I almost fell onto the ground as Nadja checks her phone. As Marinette is pulled by Manon, Nadja said to me; "I've put a bunch of things for her in her bag and she's already had dinner. Oh, I'm so glad you were free tonight."

"Uh, yeah." I said to her as I place Manon's backpack onto my chair and chuckle nervously. I said to her; "We had no other plans. No plans at all."

No pressure at all. Nadja said to us; "I better get going. I've got a lot writing this interview. I need all of Paris in front of the screen tonight."

Alright, MORE PRESSURE ON US. Nadja said to Manon; "Sweetie, just for tonight, you're allowed to watch some television with Marinette."

"Yay!" Manon said as she climbs on top of Marinette's shoulders. She said; "Mommy's gonna be on TV with Ladybug, Chat Noir and Koi Fish."

"You'll do great, Mrs. Chamack." I said to her. As Marinette still has Manon on her head and playing with her in my room, Marinette said; "Besides, you already have three viewers."