Chapter 37 - Mating Season

Blaze and Ariana's apartment, in the kitchen

Blaze's P.O.V.

"Ok, thanks. I'll see ya later. Bye." I said as I ended the call while I walked in the Kitchen. As Ariana was cooking some paella for lunch, she said to me; "So, who was on the phone?"

"I was with Amore." I said to Ariana. Ariana and said to me; "Remind me again, who is Amore and what does she look like?"

"Amore Minett, who is the same age as me, is a descendent of Eros, son of Aphrodite. She lives back in Greece, where I used to live for the summer holidays. Amore has strawberry red hair and blue eyes and light pink lips. Being the descendent of Eros himself, she is interested in the love life of others and gives her opinions about love. She knows how to play the lyre and the flute. Since Eros is the god of love, she is the protector of love. She is able to help others to find love, no matter what type of love it is. As passed down to her from her ancestors, she holds Eros's bow and arrow. Similar to Diana's and Eros's weapon, she is able to create his bow and arrows by using love magic. With the ability of her love magic, she can create symbols related to love, like birds flying, flowers, anything." I explained to Ariana. As she was putting our food on the plate and I take out the utensils, she said to me; "Is it because of you and Silvius?"

"What!? NO!" I said to her. I know I have feelings towards him, but I don't how to tell him. Ariana said; "Then why did you call her?"

"I'm growing concern about (Y/n)... her behaviour." I said to her. She said; "What's her behaviour got to do with love?"

"Remember back in Japan, at the karaoke bar? What happened to (Y/n) when she had her eyes on Adrien?" I said to her. She said to me; "What do you mean? She was only having fun and being her usual self...was she?"

I looked at her and said; "Not like herself, herself. Her behaviour was quite, how should I say it, more towards my element."

"What do you mean by that?" Ariana said. She is still not understanding. I said to her; "How about last week. Do you know what she did to Chloé, when all she did was flirt with Adrien?"

"Oh right. But she normally does that." Ariana said. I said to her; "Oh really? Is it normal for (Y/n) to pour a bucket of water towards Chloé and making it hotter so that her clothes would shrink?"

"Yeah, your right." Ariana said. I said to her; "And remember when Nino touched his shoulder?"

"She totally flipped out and smacked his hand right away from him." Ariana said as she recalled the memory. She looked at the window and said; "How long will it take for Amore to arrive?"

Suddenly, we see something coming from the living room window. We immediately ran toward the living room. As we see a dot getting closer to us, screaming come out of it, it's like something is falling from the sky. The object said; "Move out of the way!!!"

As we moved out of the way, the thing crashed into our apartment. Then we noticed that it was someone with wings. As the person stood up, she said; "Sorry about that. I still have to learn to land on ground."

"Amore!!!" I said as we hugged her.