Chapter 36 - Japan Part 2

Hamatama Beach

Adrien's P.O.V.

I can't believe it. (Y/n) and I were supposed to dance together alone, well is what I thought before as soon as I saw her. I can't believe he stole my girl. But as they're dancing, I realise something. As he dips her, he unhooks her trident necklace from her neck and sneaks it in his sleeve. After dancing beautifully in her way, the violinist takes her left hand and, as he kisses it, he slides the ring down his sleeve and casually walks away. I ran behind one of the trees and let Plagg out of my jacket. As he flew out, Plagg said to me; "Didn't those gypsies steal (Y/n)'s jewellery?"

"And that's why we're going to get them back." I said to him.

"Plagg, Claws Out"

As I transformed into Chat Noir, I jumped from tree to tree.

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.

As I walked towards the gypsies, I said to the violinist; "Uhm, excuse me, but you've got my necklace and ring. Could you give them back to me please?"

"Why would we? After all what's so special about these jewels?" The violinist said to me. Oh nothing. It's just that one can transform you into a hero and the other one can control all the Seas and Oceans in the world. As I try to get the jewels, the violinist grabbed my right wrist and said to me; "How about something else?"

I heard someone say; "How about you let her go and give her back her jewellery."

As we looked over, both of us saw Chat Noir sitting on their trunk. The gypsies stood by as they saw him. One of the female gypsy said; "Who are you?"

"Chat Noir. What are you doing here?" I said to him in joy. Chat Noir said; "Saving my damsel in distress, as usual."

He is so cute. Wait! Why would Paris' superhero come to Japan? And did he just call me 'his damsel'!? The violinist said to his performers; "Get him!"

As Chat Noir fights against the gypsies in 5 seconds split, he said; "Child's play. Now, give her what's rightfully hers, now!"

"I don't think so buddy." The violinist said as he places his bow on the violin's strings and shots it towards Chat Noir. Chat Noir turns to the side as the bow hits the trunk instead. Chat Noir said; "Is that all you got?"

The violinist pushes me down on the sand as he runs away with my jewels and leaves his violin behind. Chat Noir ran after him on all four. As he was getting closer to him, Chat Noir jumped over head him and he landed on all fours like a cat. As the violinist stopped and was about to run the other way, Chat Noir took his staff from his belt from behind and as he extends it, he swings it low so that the violinist would fall. As the violinist fell on the ground, Chat Noir said to him; "Now, how about the jewellery?"

"You still won't get them." The violinist said. I stood up, walked up to him and as I looked at him, I said; "I'm asking you in the most polite way. Give me back my jewellery or else face the consequences."

"What can you do to make me give them to you? You're just a weak girl." The violinist said. Oh heel naw! I looked at the ocean and made the water rise. Chat Noir said to him; "Ooooo, wrong choice of words bud."

"Now, how about my necklace and ring, hu?" I said to the violinist as I kept the water risen, giving him another chance. Chat Noir said to him; "I wouldn't want to mess with her if I were you."