Chapter 54 - Oceanus

Notre Dame de Paris

No One's P.O.V.

There ... are the church bells ringing at one of Paris' beautiful Cathedral.

A flock of white birds fly high in the Parisian sky by Diana as she told them. Ariana makes the blue petals fly high in the sky and fall freely on the ground and on the carpet as (Y/n) and Adrien come out of the church, arm in arm as they wave to everybody attending their wedding.

Adrien lifts her off of her feet as he carries her bridle style. (Y/n) giggles as this as they touch each other's noses. As they look at each other, Adrien said to her; "(Y/N) WAKE UP!!!"

Collège François Dupont, Ms. Mendeleiv's class         

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.

"What happened?" I shouted as I stood up straight from my sleep. Ms Mendeleiv said to me; "You have been sleeping throughout my lessons is what happened."

"Oh, I'm sorry." I said to her as I scratched the back of my head. As she slams both of her hands at my desk, she said to me; "This is the 3rd time I caught you sleeping through my lessons, Ms Ocean. Thereby, you are sentenced to go to detention."

"But-" I said. Ms Mendeleiv said; "No buts!"

Oh great.

*After school, detention*

Ms Bustier's classroom

As I enter the classroom, I saw what I call 'the usual', 'the attention' – the ones that got in trouble to seek attention, 'the mis-behaved' and so on. As I enter the room, everyone gasped as they saw me, (Y/n) who always goes by the rules, in detention. I went to sit down to an empty chair.  And all the students came next to me and asked me questions like; "'So, how'd you get in here?', 'what did you do?' 'Did you break a school property?'"

"Alright, alright. We can all calm down. It's just me, Ernesto Moreno." Ernesto Moreno said as everyone moved out of my way. He has chocolate brown eyes and medium length chocolate brown hair with a natural flow. He has both of his ears pierced. He is wearing a red plain buttoned up shirt with his collar down and sleeves till half his biceps. He is wearing a light blue jeans and black sneakers. He is also wearing a golden watch in his left hand.

He kept staring at me

He kept staring at me. He doesn't look bad himself. He is quite handsome. He spoke in a thick, Spanish accent.

Ernesto's P.O.V.

It's, it's her. I have finally found her.

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.

As he walks up to me, I see the wind blowing in his face and through his hair. I hear romantic guitar strings, a trumpet and a violin playing. His smile shines bright as he shows his teeth as they whiten.