Chapter 64 - Anansi

Ocean's Apartment

In the living room

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.

"Okay, so now that we got to the conclusion that we will have a fairy-tale wedding, we've got to pick an invitation card to send to our guests." Luke said. (A/n) said; "Thank you so much Angel Fish."

"Anything for you, auntie." I said. Besides, ever since she's been spending more time with Luke, we haven't seen each other that much. I also told her; "Just to remind you that later I'm going out with my friends to see the World Cup fireworks today."

(WHICH HAPPENED WHILE I WAS THERE WHILE I WAS IN PARIS)

"ALLE LE BLUE!!!" Luke said as he stands up proud with a flag of Paris, while wearing a football fan shirt of France with the French official mascot, the Roster. He is very, very passionate about football. (A/n) said; "Aw, I would really like to watch the fireworks."

"You can come with me to the Place de la Concorde Ferris Wheel." I said. (A/n) said; "But I don't want to be in the way with hanging out with your friends."

"Besides, who are you going to meet up with?" Luke said. I said; "Marinette, Alya, Nino, and Adrien. Kinda. I'm not sure. He didn't say yes nor no."

Suddenly, someone blasts the door open and comes in. It was Jack Frost, wearing a blue hoodie with white snowflake patterns at the edge and brown pants, torn from the bottom, barefooted. He came in with his staff. As soon as he saw all of us, he hid his staff behind him and said; "So, snowy weather right?"

"It's May." Luke said. Jack realised what he just said as he tried to cover his story, as usual. Jack said; "Oh, did I say snowy. What I meant to say is SUNNY. Right sunny. Cause we have the sun out."

I gave him a sarcastic thumbs up, expression and all. Way to cover up on what secret mission you had. (A/n) put us off topic and said; "So, will Adrien be there?"

"I already told you, I'm not sure." I said. Jack said; "Oh a date?"

"What?! NO! Look, can we continue on these wedding invites, please." I said. Luke said; "Anyways, since we choose the Theme of our wedding to be Fairy tales, I tried to find different templates of the wedding invitations."

"I looked at all of them, but none seem to explain our love for each other." (A/n) said. I rest my head on my hand and said to myself; "How about we do an open clam with its pearl still in its sack?"

"What did you say?" Luke said. (A/n) faked laughed and said; "Silly (Y/n), this is a Fairy tale themed wedding."

The guys looked at each other. Luke said; "I'm just going to the bathroom. May I?"

"Of course." (A/n) said as she kept staring at me. Luke stands up and walked out of the room. (A/n) firmly said to me; "What are you trying to do?"

"Whatever do you mean?" I sarcastically said. (A/n) said; "Seriously, are you trying to expose everyone about us?"

"I just only want him to know that he is truly in love with you for the real you and not just this other life." I said. (A/n) said; "You know I can't tell him. I don't want any harm to come to him. Nor get him involved in my royalty life."

"But mum and dad fell in love, they told everything to each other AND then got married and built their own family." I said as I stand up. She stands up, putting me in her shadow and said; "My brother turned Solei into a mermaid from one of the worst and horrible creatures. He changed her into something only which our society accepts!"

I started to tear up. She continued to say; "The human society will never accept our kind. And if they did, they would want to experiment with each one of us!"