Chapter 30 - Volpina

Collège Françoise Dupont.

Y/n's P.O.V.

Marinette, Alya and I were walking up the stairs as we heard Rose talking to Juleka. She said to her; "Can you believe Lila knows Prince Ali! She even flew in his private jet with him!"

I turned around and slowly walked backwards as I stared at her. From behind me, I heard Chloé walking and as I turned, she said to Sabrina; "Why did Jagged Stone write a song about Lila when he could've written it about me?"

Then Nino was walking past me and said to Max and Kim; "Lila knows all of the Hollywood directors, she promised she'd mention me to Steven Spielberg himself!"

I rushed back to Alya and Marinette's side as I could get what's going on. As I arrived next to them, Alya was on her phone and I said to them; "Lila?"

"Yeah, she just started at our school!" Marinette said as she pointed towards the first floor of the school on the right with ADRIEN?! Alya said to me and Marinette; "She even gave me an exclusive interview for the KoiBlog, 'cause Koi Fish saved her life once! Watch!"

Alya shoves me and we all watch the video of Lila on the KoiBlog. I look back at Adrien and said to them; "Who is this girl and what is she doing next to the love of my life?!"

"Lila's got the most incredible life and now she's going here, she's totally awesome!" Alya said to us. I said to them; "What?! Don't say that! This is super bad, what if Adrien totally falls for her?! I've never flown in a private jet, nobody's ever written a song about me, and I don't know a single person in Hollywood! Adrien will forget I even exist!"

Then I notice that Adrien and that Lila girl walking somewhere. I grabbed their arms and gasp and I said to them; "Where are they going? Alya, Marinette we've got to stop them!"

"You need to chill out (Y/n)." Marinette said. Alya said; "My KoiBlog has the highest number of hits ever after that Lila interview! Even higher than the LadyBlog!"

Alya and Marinette walk away. I said to myself, aloud; "What's going on? I mean has this Lila girl hypnotized everyone or something? DID SHE USE THE SIREN'S SPELL!?"

"You wouldn't be a little jealous, (Y/n)?" Kōhaku said to me. I looked at him as she popped his head from my hood's hoodie and said; "Huh! Me, jealous? No way!"

I run after Lila and Adrien, not before I check that I was clear to use my invisibility.

Library

I turned invisible and so did Kōhaku as he was resting on my head. As I walked closer, I noticed that Adrien is sitting at a table alone. I hide behind a nearby bookshelf and turn visible again. I said to myself; "Where is she?"

As I look around, I saw Adrien taking a book out of his bag and places it on the table. All of a sudden, I saw Kōhaku flying out of my hair and in front of me a few inches away as he gasped and said to me; "(Y/n), Adrien's book! I need to get a closer look at it."

"Why are you so concerned about his book, hide Kōhaku!" I said as I was shock. Why would he do something like this? He's never done been this eager for a book. He flies over to a bookcase right next to Adrien. Then I heard Lila walking closer to Adrien and that's when I slide to the right to hide. As I was hiding, I heard Lila saying; "Now we can get going on our history homework. It's so much more fun doing it together, don't you think?"

Then Lila notices Adrien's book and grabs it from under the other book he was using to hide it. She said to him; "What's that?"

"Uh nothing! Just stories about superheroes." Adrien said as he scratched his head. Lila puts her hand on top of Adrien's and said; "I love superheroes!"