Chapter 59 - Zombizou

Jack Frost's Bedroom

Jack Frost's P.O.V.

"Seriously guys

"Seriously guys. I don't think that I'll be leaving Paris." I said to the Guardians through the Communicator. The communicator is basically created from the snow globe that Nick gave me, where magic flies out and creates a projection of the communicators. As the screen was split into 4 screens as I was talking to Nick, Bunny, Tooth and Sandy. Tooth said; "Oh, come on. Couldn't you visit us again, pls?"

"I'll come and visit you guys again. Don't worry. But the princess needs my help right now." I said to them. Nick said; "Jack, any updates on her?"

"Jack!!!" (Y/n) shouted as I hear her steps coming closer to my room. I said to them; "Gotta go!"

As I hit the snow globe and hold it behind me, the communicator disappears. (Y/n) barges in the room and starts to search around my room, in the drawers, on my desk, everywhere. She said; "I need to find a present for miss Bustier. It's for her birthday."

"You know I could have been naked in here, right?" I said to her. She said; "Are you naked now?"

"Not now." I said with a smirk. She said; "So, what's the deal? Look just come and help me choose a present for her."

"Did you check in (A/n)'s room. See if she has anything in there." I said to her. She said; "I didn't think about it. Thank you."

She left the room and closed the door behind her. I place my snow globe on my drawer and pressed the snow globe. As the communicator appeared again, Bunny said; "Well look who showed his face again, ay."

(I just realised that Bunny is voiced by Hugh Jackman, a.k.a BAE)

"So, any updates on Pitch." I said to them. North said; "Not yet. You haven't told her about us and you being a Guardian?"

"Don't worry Nick. I won't tell her about Pitch and the Guardians. It's already enough that she is training to be the next queen of the Oceans and Seas." I said to them. Bunny said; "What does Pitch want with her anyway?"

"I'm not sure, but it has to do something from when she and Jack went inside that cave and released whatever the black magic there was." Nick said. As the Guardian of Memories, she has an insight on the Memories of Childhood of every child and mythological creature. Technically, I didn't break my promise with (Y/n). I said to them; "Update on that Black magic. Her name is Sirenix. Lately, she managed to communicate with (Y/n)."

Sandy made a warning sign with his sand magic. Bunny said; "You're right Sandy. If she manages to take over her body, she will be an easier target for Pitch to find her."

"Don't worry. As usual, I'll keep an eye on her. Oh and Nick. Can you send me a birthday present for (Y/n)'s teacher." I said. Nick said; "Normally, I do presents for children, but seeing her as a nice girl, I'll make a present for her teacher."