Trust Issues (Characters)

This character list is just for reference.

Armoni Jones (Main Character)  is a 20 year old college senior, an athlete and is currently being kicked out of her dorm and looking for a place to stay.

Imani Jones is a 23 year old mother to Zyonn and is Armoni older sister.

Emmanuel Jones is a 25 year old drug lord and Armoni's older brother.

Leilani and Leland Jones 18 year old twins Armoni's little brother and sister.

Brandy and Andrea Davis are 20 year old twins and Armoni's friends.

Danielle and Eric Jones are the 43 and 45 year old parents of Armoni.

Ashley Wright is an 18 year old assistant to Armoni

Dr. Erica Barnes is Armoni's boss

Jerome Jackson (Main Character) is a 23 year old college senior who plays basketball but has a private drug life and who happens to be looking for a roommate.

Jeremy Jackson is 25 years old, Jerome's brother and Imani's boyfriend.

Justycee Jackson is 18 years old and is Jerome's little sister.

Michael Williams is a 23 year old college basketball player and Jerome's best friend.

Tatiyana Jackson is 22 years old, Armoni's friend and Jerome's roommate and cousin.

Aireka Wilson is 25 years old and is the mother of Jerome's daughter.

Aaliyah Jackson is 7 years old and is Jerome's daughter.

Jocelyn Jackson is a 47 year old mother of 3 and a widow who is Jerome's mother.