Trust Issues (Chapter 35 Part II)

Armoni POV:

"Bitch I'll end your fucking life right now! Don't play with me

"Bitch I'll end your fucking life right now! Don't play with me." Jerome spat.

"What in the hell?" I mumbled to myself with wide eyes. Jerome had his teammate Ronnie in a chokehold with a damn gun to his head. I stood there in shock, trying to process what my eyes were seeing. This nigga was just shitting his life away a few hours ago and now he's holding a gun to his teammates head.

"Do something, this nigga is crazy as hell." Mike hissed, pushing my body forward. I had a frown on my face as I placed my bag on the table and walked toward Jerome and Ronnie. If Mike couldn't control him, what the hell was I going to be able to do.

"Jerome chill out man. I was just playing with you." Ronnie said trying to keep his cool. I don't know how he was being so calm. If I had a crazy ass nigga holding a gun up to my face my voice would be trembling like hell.

"Y'all niggas gon learn! Keep my daughter's name out your muthafuckin mouth and don't say shit else about my Pops! Stupid ass bitch. Imma show yo ass." Jerome said lowly as he hit Ronnie in the jaw with the butt of his gun before taking the safety off, causing me to stop in my tracks. My eyes widened and I felt like I was about to shit on myself.

"Mookie do something! Shit!" Mike hissed at me. He had me fucked up for putting me in danger like this. I knew Jerome would never intentionally physically harm me but the anger in his eyes was showing me that he wasn't even in his right mind.

"You do something!" I snapped, making him huff. He came from behind me and walked toward Jerome and Ronnie.

"Jerome chill out, this nigga ain't even worth it. Gimme the gun." Mike said approaching them with his hand outstretched.

"Back the fuck up!" Jerome yelled as he pointed his gun at Mike.

"Aw hell naw, I'm out." I mumbled as I shook my head before picking up my bag, preparing to leave. No way in hell was I about to die in here with the rest of these niggas.

"Mookie, you're the only one he'll listen to. At least try to get the nigga to calm down before he does something stupid." Mike mumbled to me.

"Babe." I said quietly as I gently placed one of my hands on his back. I felt him tense up but I continued rubbing his back, hoping that my presence would help calm him down. "Pookie what are you doing? Gimme the gun babe."

"Naw! This nigga got me fucked up, Mookie." He said shaking his head quickly. I tried not to be offended at the fact that he didn't call me Noonie.

"Baby, look at me." I said quietly as I stepped around him. "Gimme the gun before you do something you'll regret." I told him as I held my hand out. He looked me in the eye and held eye contact with me. His grip on the gun tightened and so did his grip around Ronnie's neck. "Please?" I mumbled as I tried to wedge my body in between him and Ronnie.