Trust Issues (Chapter 35 Part III)

Armoni POV:

"Thank you Pookie." I grinned widely at him. My cheeks were literally hurting but I couldn't stop smiling even if I wanted to. Truthfully, I hadn't stopped smiling since we left Ihop and I'd probably still be smiling until I went to bed tonight.

"For what?" He asked, looking down at me. We'd just stepped on the elevator to go up to our hotel rooms.

"Just being you babe. You make me so happy. I never thought that I'd actually feel this way about somebody." I told him as I turned to face him. I wrapped my arms around his waist and rested my head against his chest. He wrapped one of his arms around my neck and the other one cupped my ass.

"You mean that for real?" I heard him ask me. I nodded my head in response and he simply chuckled. "Sound like you tryna get dicked down tonight?" He said making my heart skip a beat. My smile got even bigger as I slowly looked up at him.

"For real Pook? Don't play with me like that." I warned as I narrowed my eyes at him.

"You childish." He chuckled as he lifted me into his arms. I wrapped my legs around him as he carried me to my room. I gave him my room key and he opened the door and carried me in. After turning on the light, he walked to the bed and threw my body on it.

"You play too much." I laughed as my body bounced up and down on the bed.

"Imma go take a shower." Jerome informed me as he left the room and went into the bathroom. It was pretty late so I figured the kids were asleep. I just decided to text Andrea to check on Aaliyah and Zyonn. I went into the bathroom with Jerome after making sure the kids were okay.

Jerome left the door unlocked so I walked on in and closed the door behind me. He was already in the shower so I dropped my clothes and got in with him. He looked at me with a smirk on his face and shook his head. Our shower started off innocent until I got fed up with him and grabbed his dick in one of my hands. "Why you so childish? Huh?" He asked. I shrugged my shoulders in response before stepping closer to him.

I stared up into his eyes and smirked once I noticed him leaning in to kiss me. Once our lips met in a kiss, I immediately wrapped my arms around his neck. The kiss started off slow and nasty. He eventually lifted me off of my feet and I didn't hesitate to wrap my legs around him. We explored each other's mouth until Jerome broke away from the kiss and trailed open mouthed kisses to my neck.

My eyes remained closed as he turned the water off in the shower and stepped out, while simultaneously kissing my neck and chest. My skin broke out in chill bumps and my nipples hardened once I was exposed to the cool air. I felt him place me on the bathroom counter before kneeling down in front of me.

"I love you so much." He mumbled, kissing my lips. He didn't give me time to respond before his mouth latched onto one of my nipples. I felt his hand trail down my body and in between my legs. He used his middle finger to separate my lips before sliding it in.

"I love you too Pookie." I moaned as his mouth left my breast and trailed kisses down my body until he got to my womanhood. He didn't hesitate to dive right in. He immediately found my clit and began slowly licking it while using his finger to plunge inside of me. He was driving me crazy by going as slow as he was going. "Baby go faster." I mumbled as I pressed my hand to the back of his head to hold him in place. It felt good but he wasn't going fast enough for my liking. "Faster baby, please." I moaned as I began moving my hips.

He obliged my requests by picking up the pace a little. He still wasn't going as fast as I would've liked him to, but it was enough for now. I bit my bottom lip to keep myself from being too loud as my hips began to move faster. He gradually sped up the movement of his tongue a little more and I could feel the beginning of my orgasm began to take place.