Trust Issues (Chapter 26 Part III)

Armoni POV:

"Come up out them draws girl." He smirked devilishly, making me blush. My brain was telling my hands to move, but they wouldn't cooperate. So I just laid there, looking at him. "We don't have to if you don't want to." Jerome spoke up, reassuring me.

"No. It's not that ..." I trailed off as I looked away from him.

"Then what is it?" He asked, with a slight frown on his face.

"I want you to take them off." I told him as I bit down on my bottom lip. He raised his eyebrow at me and gave me a look, making me laugh. I leaned up to kiss him softly before laying back on the bed, giving him full access to do what he needed to do.

"You sure, Noonie?" He asked me.

"Aw! Now look who's scared." I smirked, making him laugh. He playfully rolled his eyes at me before giving me the middle finger.

"Who? Me? I ain't scared! I just wanna make sure that this is what you want to do. I'm not pressuring you to do anything you don't want to." He said making me smile. I really admire how patient and understanding Jerome has been towards me when it comes to sex. I appreciate the respect he's shown me. It shows me that he actually cares about me and that I can trust him.

"This is what I wanna do." I nodded.

"Finally! I've been waiting for this day all of my damn life." He sang as he closed his eyes and sighed dramatically. He laid his heavy body on top of me and I was literally struggling to breathe but I didn't complain because I was growing to love the feeling of his body on mine. I felt loved and protected whenever we were in positions like this even if he was twice my size.

"Shut up Jerome." I laughed as I wrapped both of my arms tightly around his body and held him even closer to me.

"You so cute baby. Looka my Noonie." He cooed as he placed kisses all over my face. I tried not to laugh loudly as he kissed me all over. As he continued to kiss on me, I noticed that his light and playful kisses turned into serious kisses and my giggles turned into moans.

My whole body felt like it was on fire and I just couldn't contain myself as his hands began to roam my body. He was pulling at my clothes, trying to get them off but it wasn't working out too well for him. "Man, how you take this shit off?" He grumbled making me giggle. Rompers are cute but they're hell to put on and take off, especially at times like this. He got off of my body long enough for me to take my romper off, but as soon as I was stripped down to my bra and panties, he sat back and took a look at me.

"Sheesh man." He mumbled as he shook his head while looking at my body. I began blushing as I felt his intense glare scanning my whole body. Once he snapped out of his trance, he was all over me again.

He placed a trail of kisses up and down my body, making me squirm at the sensation he was giving me. He suddenly got up from the bed with a devilish smirk on his face. "You trust me?" He asked. I was a little irritated that he stopped so I tried my hardest not to catch an attitude.

"Uh, I think so." I joked.

"Damn, it's like that." He asked giving me a look, making me playfully roll my eyes.

"Yes I trust you babe." I said correcting myself

I watched him with confusion written all over my face as he tied me up to the bed posts, using my clothes. "Jerome, what the hell are you doing?" I huffed. I was ready to get it on and popping and this nigga was playing around with me.