Trust Issues (Chapter 28 Part III)

Tiana ☝🏽

Armoni POV:

I turned around and looked at Tiana for a few seconds. I looked at her long enough for us to make eye contact and for her to realize that it was me, I made sure to look at the other three girls that came in with her as well. I wanted them to know that I saw them and that my ass was not scared. I turned around and focused my attention back on my nails.

I wasn't going to address her or cause a scene simply because we were in a public place and I had Aaliyah with me. I had honestly brushed her and what she said about me off, but by the look on her face she still had some animosity towards me.

I just prayed that she didn't try me today. I was honestly trying to turn over a new leaf because this fighting shit was getting old and it wasn't a good look on my part. I had too much going for me to be out here fighting and carrying on like my parents didn't raise me better.

I was cooling and simply minding my business when I heard my name being mentioned. At first I thought I was tripping but I kept hearing my name being tossed around like a game. My ears perked up and I tuned my attention into their conversation but remained facing away from them. It didn't take me long to realize that Tiana and her friends were on Facebook live, and she was running her damn mouth about me, again.

I could feel myself getting pissed so to hold my composure I just tuned Tiana and her friends out. The devil was not about to win today. As my nail technician was working on shaping the nails on my left hand, my phone vibrated. It was Tatiyana and Andrea in a group message.

Andrea🖤: I know y'all hear that hoe running her mouth
Tatiyana💕: she's about to get DRUG

I'm trying to ignore it, we're in public.

Tatiyana💕: Well .... Let me know when u ready to throw hands

Not in front of Li.
You know she's bougie and I don't wanna scare her 😂😂

Tatiyana💕: lmao very bougie
Tatiyana💕: send her to the car w drea so we can get it popping. I'm not about to listen to her call u too many more bitches or hoes
Andrea🖤: why I gotta go to the car 😒 I wanna fight too
Tatiyana💕: not with that baby in your damn stomach!

Nobody is fighting. Imma be the bigger person and just ignore it 😕

Andrea🖤: my Mookie is growing up 👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾
Tatiyana💕: 🙄🙄 speak for yourself .. she got one more time to say something I don't like and I'm popping off on that ass

"Go wash hands." My nail technician, Lisa told me, gesturing to the sinks on the opposite side of the salon. I placed my phone on the station and got up from the comfortable chair. After walking by Tiana and her friends, I made my way to the sinks.

I washed my hands at the sink with soap and water and used a clean brush to brush away the glue and acrylic before washing my hands again and drying them off on a towel. I made eye contact with Tiana the whole way back to my seat.