Trust Issues (Chapter 41 Part I)

ARMONI POV:

A few hours into my sleep, I was awakened. Since becoming a mother, I'm much more of a lighter sleeper. At the slightest movement or noise, I'm waking up. So when I felt Trayveon spread my thighs and place his mouth on my lower lips, my eyes popped open.

All I had on when I went to sleep was a t shirt so he had easy access to my kitty and I was not complaining one bit. I stared down at the top of his head in shock that this was really about to happen. "Okay Trayveon, wait baby." I spoke up, attempting to close my legs.

"You did all that crying and begging and now you scared." He said smacking his lips as he looked up at me. "Fuck outta here, you gon take all this shit." He said gripping my thighs in his hands and pinning them down.

"But it wasn't supposed to happen like this, I was supposed to suck your dick first. Let me up." I protested as I tried to sit up.

"Girl if you don't shut up and lay down, shit." He fussed, pulling my body towards him and spreading my legs again. I laid back on the pillows and looked up at the mirror hanging above his bed. As much as I wanted this, my body was shaking with nervousness. I'd only been intimate with Jerome and now I was about to open myself up to somebody else.

"Tray wait." I whined, sitting up again, making him sigh.

"What's wrong, Juicy?" He asked.

"I'm nervous." I admitted.

"About?" He asked.

"This." I responded.

"Did all that big ass talk and now you scared." He smirked, making me roll my eyes at him. "We don't have to do anything you don't want to baby. We can stop if you want." He told me, making me sigh. "You want me to stop?"

"Fuck no." I responded quickly. "I'm nervous not dumb. I've been waiting on this for a long ass time." I smirked.

He chuckled before shaking his head at me and then leaning up to kiss my lips. His hand was wrapped around my throat, making me melt. I loosely wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer. He hovered over my body as we kissed each other.

His body was hovering over mine and my legs were wrapped around his waist. He only had on boxers so I could feel him rubbing against my lower lips. My whole body began to react to him as our kiss got deeper.

When he moved his hips against mine and tightened his grip on my neck, a loud moan escaped my lips. He removed his hand from my throat and then pulled away from our kiss. We stared at each other as he brought his hand up to caress my face.

"You so beautiful." He mumbled as he ran his thumb across my bottom lip. Before he could remove it, I parted my lips and took his thumb in my mouth. I just wanted to give him a little preview of what was to come later.

I allowed my tongue to swirl around his thumb as I looked into his eyes. I sucked his whole finger in my mouth, I lightly sucking. "You so fuckin nasty." He mumbled, removing his thumb from my mouth and kissing my lips.

"The harder I love, the nastier I get." I smirked. He trailed kisses from from my lips, the corner of my mouth, my ear, down to my neck and then my chest. As he kissed his way down my body, insecurities flooded my mind. But when I felt his soft and gentle lips kiss every inch of my stomach, they were all washed away. He bypassed my kitty and kissed his way to my thighs, calves, and toes. I giggled as he licked my foot and sucked my toe into his mouth.

Although he was kissing and sucking on me, I still had my thighs clenched. All that big talk that I was doing, meant nothing. I was scared as hell. I was comfortable with Trayveon and I trusted him but I was still nervous.