Chapter 42

“If I am the beginning, I am the end, if I can create, I can destroy!” She growled, if death ever had a voice it would be hers in this moment.

A wave of terror washed over everyone making them tremble where they stood.

A growl passed thorough her mouth making her glare at everyone.

People she once considered her own had been the reason of her own destruction.

But was she the only girl who was killed by her own people?

Would she be the only one?

The answer was clear as day, No.

Time and again women are sacrificed in every yuga. Wronged at every step. When will all this end?

No one knew, her breathing coming out in short pants as she roared a battle cry.

Her eyes turned blood red, while her hands tightened on her weapon.

She glared at the man ahead of her, running towards Bhringu, who was frozen in place fear in incapacitating him.

At every point in his life, he had disrespected woman.

Humiliated them, for he always took their patience as their weakness. Not every silence meant weakness, some just meant patience.

The blood red eyes of Kali met Bhringu’s,  making him stumble back.
His heart hammering in his ribcage.

Tremors passed through his body, while terror clutched his heart in it's sharp claws.

"See Bhringu, the woman that you consider as dirt under your feet is standing in front of you as your death! Today with your end, I will also end the thinking that woman is weak! Remember Bhringu you too are born and brought up by us women! If one of us can give birth to you than don't for a moment doubt that we can't kill you. Men like you think that woman are nothing but dirt, yet you all are deepened on your mothers, sisters, wives and daughters for every little thing. What did we ever ask? Only respect and equal opportunities, is it too much to demand?!" She roared, her words making him vibrate where he stood.

He watched with wide eyes as he didn’t even get a chance to utter a word.

Kali swung her sword, it cut through his neck, the sharpness of it sunk in his neck bone, the sick crunching sound filled the surroundings, as blood sprinkled on her face, while his  head went flying across, it rolled as his body slumped over falling on the ground like a bag of rocks.

Kali breathed heavily, trembling with fury, that was slowly increasing with every passing moment.

She was parched for blood.

Her furious roar reverberated throughout the place, making the ground tremble as the sky thundered with the clouds.

Dark clouds filled the sky, as the thunder rang, strong gust of wind blew as though the nature itself was angry on them all.

Govind glared at everyone, trembling with the suppressed fury. He had created this world with a hope that equality and happiness shall rule it.

Death was inevitable, it was one truth of life. That none could deny.

As Kali in her past life she had cursed the Kuruvanshi's that their daughters will die, but Printha had managed to live a happy life.

Panchaali had taken that curse on her, choosing the end of her life here in this manner.

A mother's silent sacrifice.

The pressure in the air amplified as screams and cries filled the place, death danced in the centre of the kingdom.