Chapter 11

"Good morning lazy head." Nakul whispered as he kissed her cheek making her smile with her eyes closed, she opened her eyes and they met his, he was smiling down at her, his hand playing with the hair on her nape. "Did I sleep in for long?" She asked worried as she sat up, he shook his head, "No you didn't." He whispered as he hugged her, a feeling of completion washed over her as she hugged him back, "I missed you." she whispered as he hugged him, he sighed, "I missed you so much more." He whispered as he tightened his arms around her, his head nuzzling her neck as he breathed in her soothing scent, that intoxicated and calmed him all at once, that fragrance which was unique just like her.

He had been away from her just for awhile but those few hours had felt like centuries, he gazed at her, her beautiful dark eyes mesmerizing him, pulling him in, making him feel things he never thought he was capable of. He pressed his lips to hers, the soft feel of them having his heart thudding in his chest, his arms wrapped around her hair as he pulled her closer to him, her soft body pressing into his hard one as he trailed kisses down her neck, making her body blaze with the need, all the coherent thoughts left her mind as she lost herself to him, his touch arousing her to no end, she didn't know what it was about her husbands but the moment they touched her, her body would heat up like a furnace.

Nakul couldn't believe his luck, he knew his fate had messed him up big time and he always hated fate for it. But now that he had her in his arms, the woman who was slowly becoming the very base of his experience. The love of his life, all the pains and suffering that he went to felt worth it, if she was what he got at the end of his suffering he was ready to go through it a hundred times, he pressed his lips to her collarbone, sucking and biting the soft skin there, making her moan and arch her body in his as the pleasure sparked.

"Arya." She moaned her heart thudding in her chest wildly as he touched her, "moan my name princess." He said huskily as he sucked harder, his heart thudding wildly as her moans made him go crazy, he needed to stop or he knew won't be able to. He put his forehead against hers as he breathed in trying to calm himself, "Get ready. " He whispered with a smile and kissed her nose making her blush as he left her alone.

That afternoon Panchaali sat in her room bored out of her mind, what to do? What to do? All her husbands were busy and she had nothing to do, she had already finished all the work. What should she do? She got up from the couch and walked out of the room, her anklets creating a soothing sound as she walked down the steps to the ground floor.

Her gaze fell on the five brothers, who sat on the floor of their living room, in front of the couches, papers scattered. They had been at it since morning, she was annoyed, can't they just take a break, it wasn't like the world would end.

"Arya." She called out as she moved towards them, "Will you all please stop this. I am bored." She complained, Sehdev's hand snaked around her wrist and tugged at it making her unceremoniously tumble in his lap, he wrapped his arms around her as she sat sideways, he handed her a novel, kissing her neck as he rested his back on the couch.

"Shh love read this we have work to do." He whispered in her ear, the four smiled at her, she pouted but decided to give it a try, she laid her head on her husband's chest as he ran his one hand through her hair as she began reading it, by the looks of it, this book was opened for the first time, she was probably the first one to read it. The book was a sappy romance novel that she felt bored reading, what to do? What to do? She thought, they had been ignoring her and focusing on their work, an idea stirred in her mind as a smirk appeared on her face, she instantly straightened her face and looked at the book like it was the most interesting thing on the earth.

"Aw." She said in a fake awed tone as she read the boring part, her expression and face revealed as though she is reading something very interesting. The pandavas looked at her once, their eyebrow raising, she liked it? They thought,  it was some romance novel they brought it awhile back but never opened. They went back to their work, "he's sooooo cute!  I love him! " She exclaimed as though talking to herself, the comment had Pandavas freezing, their hearts burning with jealousy as they looked at her with a raised brow, their eyes now completely focused on her and the book.

Panchaali felt their intense gaze on her, she mentally patted her back, time to proceed with the plan, she kept staring at the book as though reading it, she pretended to blush as she hid her face in Sehdev's neck as she whispered, "Oh my god, he is soooooooooooooo hotttttttt!" Her voice soubdrd breathy as her hand travelled to her chest, patting her heart, "calm down dear heart, I know, he is super sexy." She whispered, she felt her husband's hand tighten around her waist as his jaw set, she thought about Arjun's kisses from last night, her breathing picked up as her face heated.

The pandavas looked at their wife, their hearts burning with jealousy as they heard her praise the fictional man, their hackles rose as they heard the comment about him being hot. "Panchaali give me the novel." Bheem commanded his expressiveness coming out, she looked at him and shook her head, the possessive monster in them had them glaring at her, she bit her bottom lip her eyes looking at them in the eyes,  a naughty smile on her face. "You're playing with fire princess." Sehdev whispered in her eyes, "Careful love or you will get burned baby. " Yudhisthir warned his eyes flashing,"Maybe I want to get burned. Surely you can't be more intense than him, uff he is so sexy..." Her words were cut off as Yudhisthir growled possessively, he knew the man she was talking about was fictional, but his heart didn't understand that, he only knew one thing, that she was his, theirs,and she had no right to think of anyone else. The only men she could think and desire were them! Just them!

"You don't know what storm your beckoning dear one." Arjun growled as he nuzzled one side of her neck making her heart tremble, "You don't know what monsters you have  unleashed." Nakul whispered in a deadly calm voice as he smirked looking at her, his intense gaze making her heart quiver. Bheem sat right next to her, his hand clutching her hand in his, his dark intense eyes gazing at her, making her heart quiver just by his gaze.

"Oh babygirl you're in so much trouble." Sehdev whispered in her ear as he moved her hair on one side, his hand pulling the blouse aside as he attached her lip there making her heart clutch as she looked at him, his eyes were hooded with so much possessiveness that her heart skipped a beat, her five husbands surrounded her, her heart thundering in her chest, What had she done. . .

****

SO WHAT DO YOU THINK THEY'LL DO?!

DO VOTE AND COMMENT!

****