Chapter 25

Panchaali’s heart thumped as she sat on the swing dressed up like a new bride, they had decided to move ahead in their marital life, take a step ahead, her heart thrummed in her chest as she sat in the swing of their balcony, arya would be here any minute, just the thought had her heart hammering with anticipation and love, but the tinge of nervousness also had her pulse escalating. A new start always made one hesitant and she was no different, she sighed as she sat down. A smile on her face as she thought about Yudhisthir, he had always been there for her, her anchor, that rooted her to reality, that made her feel calm and complete, he was the one who always managed to resolve any fears that rooted in her, he was a man of few words as people believed but towards her, he was a man who bared his soul to her, who laid his heart at her feet, the one she cherished the most.  Today was her first night with him and for some reason she was extremely nervous, her feet pushed on the ground making the swing move back and forth in a calm manner as she sat there with her heart thrumming wildly in her chest, she fidgeted with her fingers as she looked around nervously. She knew that logically there was nothing to be afraid of, her husband can do nothing wrong, she sighed as she gazed down. A million of questions ran through her mind as she gazed at starry sky with the full moon gazing back at her, she didn’t really know what she was nervous about, she trusted her husbands completely but this nervous flutter of butterflies in her stomach had her sighing.

This was their right to be with her, she wanted this with them, she wanted to move ahead, her heart thumped in her chest as tried to breath in. “Calm down Panchi, it is just yudhi.” She whispered to herself as she breathed in, trying to calm the nervous storm that was raging in her.
Yudhisthir entered the room shutting the door behind him, a smile appearing on his face as he walked in, a new start with her, today was where their life would actually move ahead, he gazed at the beautifully decorated room, rose scented candle lit the room as flowers were everywhere.

He gazed at the beautiful room in front of him , he walked in, erasing the distance between her and him, he sat beside making her heart pulse all the more loudly, he gazed at her fidgeting hands, a smile appeared on his face, his gaze moved up as he slowly took her form in, his breath nearly knocked out of his system as he gazed at the woman that he knew was the epitome of beauty, she was dressed in his favorite royal blue attire. Her long dark tresses were left undone, the heavenly scent of the blue lotuses was heavy in the air, he sat beside her, his fingers tracing her rosy red cheeks, her beauty had him in a trance as he noticed her pink soft lips, the rough pad of his thumb tracing it, his breath  hitched as she looked up at him through her long dark and thick lashes, her ebony orbs gazing at his dark ones,  “Beautiful.” Was all he could whisper making her cheeks heat up.

“Arya.” She whispered, her gaze looking up at him, he cupped her cheeks, the soothing warmth of his palms encasing her, “I still can’t believe my fate that I was lucky enough to have a partner like you. You healed my soul love, you put back the pieces of my broken soul.” He whispered, his dark intense gaze holding hers captive, her heart pulsed in her chest harder as she looked at him, “I don’t know what I would have done without you. Being the eldest I am always trying to be strong, to hold back my pain, but you my love absorb every hurt from within me, accepting it as yours.” He stated honestly, he pressed his lips to her forehead making her shut her eyes, her heart thrumming in her chest as warmth unfurled in her chest, hearing his words, her hands travelled to his chest, the clank of her bangles was the only sound resounding in the silent environment, his gaze held hers captive, a million feeling flooded in his chest that he wanted to share to her, to tell her just how important she was to him but he couldn’t seem to find the right words, his gaze lowered to her luscious pink lips, an intense need to claim them washed over him as he lowered his head, she shut her eyes slowly as she felt the feathery soft touch of his lips on hers making her shiver in his arms, that snaked around her waist pulling her hard against his chest, he tightened his hold on hers as his lips moved against hers, like the barest of caress had her soul lit up with desire, her hand tightened on his chest as a soft needy gasp left her mouth.

Her soft noises had the fire of desire blazing in her chest wildly, his lips moved against hers with a vigor as his feelings for her began to take over, he kissed her with passion, moving his lips hard against her, pouring all his love in that one kiss that had Panchaali intoxicating, his tongue entered her parted lips and tangled with hers, the sweet dance of passion had her heart pulsing with need, goosebumps broke throughout her body making her forget all about everything, in this moment nothing else mattered more than the man she loved, he wrapped his arms around her, picking her up bridal style and carrying her in bridal style as he continued to kiss her, he laid her down on their marriage bed as he laid on top of her, his elbows resting on either side of her head supported his weight, his hands cupped the back of her head as he slammed his lips against her once again, making her body lit up with sheer passion and love. All her doubts and questions faded as she lost herself in the moment, his fingers grazing on her hot skin, the soft soothing touch had her body lit up as her heart thrummed in her chest wildly making her forget to even breath.

The rough pads of his fingers touched her soft luscious skin as he slowly undid her clothes, he kissed his way down to her jaw, Panchaali’s hand tightened on his biceps, “Arya.” She moaned over and over again, it was like a mantra on her lips, her heart thrummed in her chest wildly, the slow burn of desire had her core pulsing making her breath hitch as he bit and sucked on the soft skin of her nape, making pleasure shoot through her body, he gazed at her, a smile on his face, his fingers caressed the soft skin of her cheeks, “You my dear have completed me in ways that I had no idea was possible, I can’t thank the lord enough for giving a present like you to me, for making me who I am today, I can’t express my love for you in mere words, I love you so much princess, not for your physical beauty but inner beauty of your soul .” He whispered making tears well up in her eyes as she gazed up at him, “I love you so much more arya .” She whispered as he claimed her lips with his, sealing her confession to him forever in a silent manner making her his in every sense of the word, claiming not just her body but her soul too. . .

***
DO VOTE AND COMMENT!
***