Chapter 5

Panchaali's POV:

Blood, so much blood, all I could see was blood everywhere. Bodies and bodies lay on the floor, my heart thudding wildly in my chest as the clutches of terror sunk deeper around it. I felt as though someone had stabbed me with a hot burning knife in my chest and was slowly turning it in, my breaths came in short pants as agony became my new reality, so much agony, it felt as though the organ in my chest was made up of pain, like myself was made of nothing but torment.

I people lay shredded on the ground, their blood soaking my feet, I wanted to run, to scream, to touch them and shake them awake but the that would make things real, won't it? How was this possible? Surely this was all a dream, wasn't it? This was just not possible! Everything had been fine when she had left the palace to meet her friends, she knew they had told her they won't be coming but she had done it anyways. Now looking around at the bodies of all the guards, they were alive just moments ago. Just awhile back and now they were dead? Just like that?

My stomach crunched as all the fear and pain had me crumpling on the ground, my knees too weak to carry me,  I was just in the corridors, I had no more strength to walk anywhere, the thought of my family had my heart jarring in my chest, a feeling of foreboding had my heart thudding crazily as terror coursed to my heart, my breathing came in short pants as sweat beaded my head, I pushed myself as tears and tears rained down my cheeks, no, no,no, no, no, no! Please let them be alright, I felt as though someone was killing me, pure unadulterated dread had my chest filled with a pain that I couldn't describe, my mind was no longer processing as I ran like a mad woman through the corridors,  I wanted to scream and call their names but my throat was in too much pain, it was burning like someone had poured acid down my throat.

I checked every room and with each passing moment, my heart was thundering crazily in my chest, burning with an unknown fear I pushed the door to the throne room open, my breath was knocked out of my chest as I looked at the once white floor covering with thick red liquid, as the atmosphere was heavy like death reigned the place, the feeling of foreboding intensified as I walked in, numbness filled my chest, slowly one by one all my emotions died, I died.

My eyes moved around the throne room, the heads of my brothers, my uncles, my father's hung from the ceiling, dripping with blood, my breathing caught in my chest as my eyes fell on the brutally butchered bodies of theirs, no one was alive, not one, everything was over. My eyes gazed at their bodies, their intestines were hanging out, as blood dripped on the floor, my gaze fell on the body of Suryaveer Bhaisaa, he too was beheaded, chunks of his skin and flesh were missing as strips and strips of skin was everywhere, my heart was beating crazily as my eyes fell on my uncle, the king of Rajgadh, Virendra Singh. My stomach crunched as bile rose, his eyes were poked out of his sockets,  there was just burned flesh instead of eyes, two red burned holes like someone had poked them out with hot burning rod, his jaw was dislocated as the skin on the left side of his face was practically in chunks, I could see his skull bone, it looked like some animal had tore his skin with their bare hands, his neck was just a husk of what it used to be, chunks of flesh missed from there too, my eyes widened when my eyes fell on the hole in his chest, bones and flesh stuck out at various odd angles, blood was still pouring out, my heart nearly stopped as it fell on the lump of muscles on the floor, it was a heart, I didn't know what to feel as I looked at my uncle's heart and than back at his body, what had the monsters done to him? And why?

My eyes widened as they fell on the five figures, shock and disbelief was marring their faces as they looked at me, I on the other hand gazed at the bloody swords in their hands and back at my family, who lay in their own blood, surely this all can't be true.

"Did you?" My broken voice rang throughout the room, shredding the silence there, my heart thundered in my chest as I willed them to say no, I begged them to deny this all, I wanted them to say that they didn't do it! That they weren't responsible for the merciless slaughtering of my family, that they hadn't done this, their silence told me all, my mind was spinning as black spots danced in my vision before everything turned black. . .

Third Person's POV:

Arjun wrapped his arms around her as he picked her in his arms, he couldn't believe this. "She's a royal." Nakul whispered his voice dripping with anger and pain as he looked down at her, Bheem, Sehdev and Yudhisthir just stared at her like she was some sort of dream, not true, like any moment she will wake up and everything will turn to dust.

"But she's our friend." Bheem whispered even softer, "Let's get out of here." Sehdev suggested, they all nodded, Yudhisthir snapped his fingers and the entire palace was going up in flames as they all disappeared in thin air with her.

***

"You have to kill her!" Shouted Naseer as he glared at the five men, he couldn't believe this man could be so dumb. They were keeping the princess of Rajgadh alive? What was wrong with them? "No such thing will be happening!" Bheem growled as he looked at the mughal prince, if he hadn't helped them extract his revenge, he would have killed her the very instant for suggesting her death.

"Think practically, she will want to avenge her family's death. Don't be stupid! " he growled back, "Stop fighting, I have a solution,  do one thing you five marry her, your bond to her would stop her from thinking of avenging her family." Rajkumar Abhigyan suggested as he looked at everyone.  

The five were stunned had he lost his mind! "What is wrong with you? How can see marry us five?!" Bheem shouted, "Yes you can and you will, because if she's marrying just the one of you there is nothing stopping her from killing the rest of you, so you five better get married to her or kill her!" Shouted Abhigyan he had enough of all this nonsense, they bloody better decide or he might just kill her. "It's either that or nothing!" Naseer snapped.

The five looked at each other,they were in a tight situation, freaking royals this was why they hated dealing with them, they hated them with a passion. "Fine! " The five growled together, they can't let her die, surely she was a royal or maybe she wasn't. For as long as they remembered no daughter had ever been born in the Rajgadh royal family. The Rajgadh family is believed to be the descendants of the Kuru family  of Hastinapur, they were once cursed by the goddess Kali herself that no daughter would ever be born in their family after the occurrence of the dyut sabha, so the chances of their girl being the daughter of the Rajgadh's royal was almost none but than the question remained who was she. . .

***
DO VOTE AND COMMENT!

***