Chapter 29

Bheem entered his room, his eyes travelling to his wife, who stood looking over the large expanse of the garden ahead of her, she had been silent since the arrival of the trio and it was bugging him to no end. He walked ahead, a frown marring his face as he wrapped his arms around her making her sigh, she looked up at him, her dark orbs that were usually filled with happiness and joy, today shined with an unknown terror, his heart squeezed in his chest painfully as his soulful brown eyes gazed into hers. The silence around them spoke more than any words ever could, he could practically feel the terror that was coursing through her. he wrapped his arms around her and pulled her close to his chest making her sigh, "What is wrong love?" He asked, his voice softer than ever, as he hugged her from back, his well-defined muscled chest pressing in her back, she laid her head back on his shoulder, shutting her eyes, letting her body completely rest against his, a distinct sense of security washed over her as she relaxed, his warmth made her fear ease as she was now able to breath more lightly. What a difference a mere hug could do surprised her to no end, his one hug and her fear was slowly melting away. "What is the matter sweetheart?" She heard the concern in his voice clearly, as she just relaxed against him, feeling his warmth.

She really had no answer to his question, there was nothing really wrong, technically everything was fine yet there was something that had her feeling like she was at the loss of words an things, she looked at him as his hands tightened around her pulling her closer to him, her dark gaze met with his soulful brown orbs, the concern and love swimming in them had her heart beating in his chest as she gazed at him. He pressed his lips to her forehead, the simple gesture made her feel loved and cherished, her heart flooded with love. Simple things like a hug or kiss on forehead by them made all the difference to her, she breathed in deeply to control the rage of emotions that flooded through her, she gazed up at him, her eyes filled with uncertainty and fear, "technically there is nothing wrong arya, everything is fine. In fact, everything is going very well, I know that king Duryodhan and his family are good people, but I don't know why arya, I feel..." Her voice faded as she gazed up at him, there was no concrete evidence to the intense feeling of foreboding she got every time she thought about the man, she knew as a queen she shouldn't let her emotions take over, she shouldn't let her feelings be the judge of someone's character or decisions that were taken regarding political matters of the kingdom, she knew that she shouldn't be selfish and not let her emotions be the hurdle in the development of her kingdom, her people, but that intense feeling of foreboding that she got from them was making it difficult to think rationally.

"What do you feel?" He asked, concern dripping his voice as he ran his hand through her hair, her face was an open book he could see all the hesitancy, fear, and the emotional turmoil that had her doubting herself, "It's nothing arya, forget it. It is really stupid of me." She whispered as her eyes lowered, her voice showed the mental suffering that she was going to, "If it has you this stressed that it has to be something. No matter how big or small, if something is worrying you, ii want to know it. I want to know the reason of every fear and other negative emotions in you. Panchaali I have sworn your protection and no matter what happens, I shall forever protect you. We might be two different bodies love, but our soul is one, we are one, I can't see my other half this stressed and worried and do nothing about it. I love you Panchaali, please let me in." He whispered as he ran his hand through her hair, his eyes holding her gaze captive as she looked up at him sideways, her bottom lip wobbled as his words warmed her heart, her gaze filled with tears, how had she been so lucky? She really must have done some good karmas to have a husband like him in her life, the hard, rough giant of a man, who held the strength to crush biggest of mountains was actually so soft and kind, his rough warrior hands always touched her with all the tenderness and love in the world, her heart was overwhelmed by his words as she turned around and wrapped her hands around his waist, hiding her face in his neck as tears tracked down her cheeks, he embraced her back with equal fervor as he ran his hand through her hand in a soothing motions, calming her sobs that racked through her, all the pain, the fear, that was bottled in came flowing out through her lips, as she told him all about her dreams, the visions that she got in Yudhisthir's room, the emotions that flooded her senses incapacitating her to think straight, she whispered it all. His hands tightened on around her as he heard her, the intense need to protect her had his grip tightening all the more as he breathed in her soothing scent to calm the over protective animal instinct in him, his hands were itching to tear open the men who had been the reason of her fear, who had been the reason for her suffering making her heart jolt in his chest painfully, he ran his hand through her hair making her sigh, as he gazed at her. The need to end the three was intense but the fact that those men had not really done anything to arosuse this emotions was the only thing holding him back he pressed his lips to her forehead.
"I know I am being idiot, that this is all in my mind, I know I should think like a queen that I shouldn't be feeling all this, I know this is all senseless. . ." She was cutoff as he placed his finger against her soft lips, "You are not being idiot, just calm down. I promise princess as long as I and my brothers are alive we will let nothing happen to you. It is my promise to you." He whispered as his hands cupped her cheeks, the rough pad of his thumb wiping the tears that escaped her eyes making the turmoil in her ease, his huge hands made her face look almost so small, her cheeks were flushed red from all the crying as her eyelashes still held a droplet of tear, she gazed at him, the determination and love in his voice had her fear vanishing, "Do not worry dear. I wouldn't let anything wrong happen to you." He promised, his hands running through her hair making her sigh, her heart still held fears as he sealed his words by a kiss, his lips claimed hers as he kissed her with all the passion and love, his hand pulling her closer, making her forget all about the three as he dominated her sense, the intense emotions like love and his fierce protectiveness had her sighing in the kiss as she wrapped her hands around him making her hug him back, she gazed at him, her heart thudding in her chest as she let herself get lost in his kiss, ready to forget all the things that happened, for this moment he was all that she wanted to feel, he was all that she wanted to remember. . .

***

Do Vote and Comment!

***