Chapter 16

Fury, dark intense fury was boiling in the heart of pandavas as they moved in their house looking for their wife, where was she? Where did she go? Questions blazed through their system as dread crawled up their throat tightening it with each passing second, where had she GONE? Arjun wanted to scream as he kicked open the door that led to his room, dark intense fury was boiling under his skin as he marched through their room looking for her, his eyes fell on her things that were scattered around the room, her odhni on her bed, her bindi on the mirror, her jeweleries still scattered around, but she was no where to be found, her fragrance was still in the air, the scent that usually soothed her today did nothing but instigate dread and fury in him. WHERE THE HELL WAS SHE? The monster in him was waking, one that demanded blood, one that spoke only the language of blood and murder, the side of him that he and his brothers tried to kept hidden, his eyes turned blue but unlike the electrical blue that held love for his wife and softness when she was in his arms, now his eyes were a darker shade of blue, just like his heart, that was slowly turning stone, she was their only reason to be good, she was the one thing that made them human, this society had always considered them monsters and that's what they had come to believe but she had made them realise that someone can love monsters like them, that someone out there had the capacity to reign in their monster with her love, his eyes glinted with fury and pain as he recalled her smiling face, arya, her soft voice rang through his mind, he was determined to get his princess back and for that if this beast had to burn the entire world than so it be, a sadistic smirk appeared on his face as a dark menacing look passed across his face, "Don't worry princess I am coming for you" he whispered, his voice sounding gruff and deep as he marched out of her room, determined to find his heart. . .

***

A sadistic smirk plastered on Nakul's face as he watched the village turn into ash, a strange sense of peace had settled on him when there was chaos all around. He really had no reason to live anymore or to be good. Who the fuck would even care? The one who actually after years made him feel alive was taken away from him and with each passing second he was filling his soul teetered closer to death...

"Please let me go..." The man in front of him hiccupped, Nakul looked down at the pathetic excuse of a man, the bastard had offered him the entire village just to save his life. Pathetic, he thought as he gazed at the guy who knelt on the forest ground where nothing but trees surrounded them, the only thing that broke the silence was the man's cries in front of him, Nakul snorted, this man really thought that he would let him go just because he offered him the village to be killed? Aw this man really was pathetic and greedy, the way he was once. A laugh passed through Nakul's lips but there was no humor in that. He had dared kidnap his princess and sell her, SELL HER! There was no way he was sparing him and his people, for years together this barbaric villagers had sold women but he didn't care,Nakul didn't give a damn, but now this monsters had dared to touch his soul, to sell his soul, the monster in Nakul stretched it's proverbial wings, demanding the blood of the man who dared touch his girl,sell her, the mere thought was enough to make Nakul snap his neck. Screams filled the air louder followed by a blast, the smell of burnt flesh and trees reached him, he sniffed the air as the smell of burnt flesh just intensified making the beast in him roar with joy, yes,he did this,he killed all of those people. There was no sense of guilt or regret, not even a bit. He didn't just see the point anymore, for years he had been good and what did he get? The one person he loved was taken away, his mother and sister raped and killed, his families killed right in front of him, dread of losing her tangled with his fury. He could not hear the laughter of his little kitten, her smiles, her sweet little voice. What did he ever do to deserve his little love ever do to be taken away from him? Finally after all the abuse, the loss of their family, they were settling down, having a little bit of happiness but how could fate see them happy? She just had to intervene and mess everything! Didn't she?! Tears glisten in his eyes as his heart throbbed in such intense agony that he felt like he was dying every second of his life,what did he deserve to be taken away from him? He was trying to get his life together,to start a new happy life with her in the house right in between forest, away from the society who rejected them at every point, he was happy with his life,with his love! Than why was she taken away? His throat burned like he had swallowed acid as his heart throbbed, his soul just shivered thinking of all the possibilities that could go wrong with his little princess, she must be so scared and god knows what she must, the thought had him going crazy with fury. What did he do to deserve this? What was her fault? That she loved them? That she cared for a good for nothing piece of sh*ts that the word had abandoned? She was always so kind and caring, if someone deserved to be tortured it was him not her, his girl was nothing but an angel. Oh god why does it hurt so much? Why does losing her hurt so much? What had he done to lose his little angel? What?! He roared, the voice was completely animalistic making the trees and the ground shake.