Chapter 30

Nakul wrapped the blindfold around Panchaali's eyes and twirled her three times, amusement filling him as she giggled. "Catch us!" He exclaimed as he ad his brothers shared a look, they had all seen her tense so to ease it, Yudhisthir had come up with the plan to have a fun family night where they would just play and spend time together, the others had instantly agreed as they all cleared all their work and met in their garden, their eyes focused on her as they heard her giggle again.
"This is cheating, why am I the danner here?" She whined as she waved her hands in the air trying to get a hold of one of them, they laughed soundlessly as they heard her whine and complain, "You are the one because maybe, you cheat a lot." Sehdev whispered huskily as he caressed his fingers on the soft exposed skin of her waist making her heart beat wildly in her chest as sparks ran through her body on his touch. His fingers caressing her stomach, making her laugh and sigh, she for a moment forgot where she was till, she felt him pinch her skin playfully. "Arya!" She whined, as she gasped at the sudden holt. "No dreaming while playing!" He teased as she tried to catch him, running in his direction, "Oh really and who was distracting me?" she teased as she giggled running behind him, trying to catch him, she huffed as all her hands met was with air. They were well trained warriors, she didn't expect anything less from there, she knew there was no way to catch one of them without cheating.
She huffed annoyed, the pandavas smirked, "What happed your highness?" Teased Bheem, "Arya." She said pouting as she turned her face in the direction from where she knew her husband's voice was coming; she mentally rubbed her palms as she smirked mischievously as she looked at him.

"Arya ...." She made her voice sound weak, as she pretended to stumble like she was fainting, the pandavas instincts kicked in as without thinking the five of them wrapped their arms around her falling figure, ceasing her descend, concern filling them as they held her close, "Panchaali." Yudhisthir called worried as he patted her cheek, while she lay motionless in his arms.

"Little one." Bheem whispered concerned as he undid her blindfold, Arjun caressed her other cheek as the twins began examining her, her eyes flew open as she wrapped her arms around Yudhisthir who was crouching right in front of her, "Got you!" She giggled making the others sigh as their worry evaporated, chuckles leaving their mouths.

"Of course, she is cheating again." Nakul teased as Yudhisthir smiled as his eyes met hers, his dark ones were lit with amusement that while she smiled brightly at him, he cupped the back of her head with his hand and pulled her close to him, his lips pressing to her forehead, his heart eased seeing her so happy. "I win." She exclaimed with a childish joy making him chuckle, "Yes dear you win." He whispered as he pulled back making her cheeks dust a dark shade of scarlet.

"By cheating." Nakul teased, "How is it cheating if you never set up the rules." She shot back making the others chuckle. "Okay guys I am coming you all better start running." Dharmraj said as Arjun wrapped his hand around her wrist and pulled her with him as they all scattered, Yudhisthir counted till ten with the blindfold on before he began to move ahead, his attention on every sound around him, he could clearly hear the shuffling of her wife while she tried to control her laughter, she walked on her tip toes making the pandavas biting back a laugh as they saw her tactics. "Don't move around so much." Arjun whispered in her ear, biting her ear lobe making her bite back a gasp, "If don't I will get caught." She whispered back as she watched Yudhisthir play around, the Pandavas knew very well that their jyest was just amusing Panchaali as he pretended to not being able to find anyone, "Where are you all?!" the eldest Pandav pretended to complain.

"Somewhere around arya!" She called as she laughed running around, his head moved in the direction he heard her and in a moment his hand shot out wrapping around her waist as he pulled her hard against her chest, making her back slam in his chest as her heart beat wildly in her chest as her breathing came out in short pants, as she felt his body heat and the well defined muscles of his torso making her heart beat wildly in her chest. He bit her nape making her gasp, "You are it." He teased as he unwrapped the blindfold off her eyes as her heart beat wildly in her chest. He pressed his lips to her neck making her shiver as he lay open mouthed kisses on her neck, her heart thrumming in her chest. She gazed sideways up at him, his fingers rhythmically caressing the skin on her waist making her sigh as they began to walk out, a smile on her face as they looked at each other. "Arya." She whispered softly as she held his gaze, "I won't be it." She whispered as she giggled breaking the trance that had fallen on them as she ran out her giggles filled the air as the five Pandavas still stood there still trying to process what the hell just happened. They all looked at each other as amusement filled them.

"How far can you so?" Arjun teased as he ran behind her, " We will catch you!" Bheem called out with laugh as he ran behind her, his brothers closely falling behind, she ran around the tress and the beautiful garden that was like a maze of trees, she nit back a giggle as her eyes fell on an old hollow tree, her eyes moved on top of it where there she could hide, she made a quick work of climbing the tree as she sat there and wrapped her palm on her mouth to stop the giggle that wanted to leave her mouth. Her heart beat in chest a she looked at her husbands who came running and stopped under the tree. "Where did she go?" She heard Sehdev question as the brothers began to look around.

"I heard her last here, surely she couldn't have just vanished." Nakul stated as he gazed around in all directions possibly looking a way that she could have gone. "Maybe she took that route, it would lead her deeper in the gardens." Arjun suggested as he pointed to a direction, "I don't think so Panchaali can't run so quiet, she has not yet learned the way to mask her sounds with her surroundings so well. I think she is hidden here somewhere around and possibly watching us." Yudhisthir stated, a smirk on his face as he looked around, the possible hideouts where Panchaali could be.

"Yes you are right jyest. She has to be here somewhere." Bheem stated as the brothers began to look around, they searched everywhere but couldn't find her, worry filled them. "Where are you Panchaali come out this is no longer funny." Nakul called as he looked around, "Princess, enough please come out. We are worried." Arjun said, his words had her sobering as she too thought that the game had gone too far as she thought that she will sneak down and surprise them, she got ready to move down when suddenly her feet slipped and her gripped loosened, a scream left her mouth as her downward descend began towards the hard ground, she shut her eyes as she waited for the pain as she knew this fall would surely injure her severely . . .

***

DO VOTE AND COMMENT!

***