Chapter 31

The pandavas heard the scream slither through the air, as they turned around, their heard thudded in their chest, terror shot through them as they watched her fall, her heart thudded violently as she braced her body for the hard impact, their instincts kicked in, they could feel their powers shift making them feel a strong electric current shoot through their finger tips as a dark energy shot through them freezing her descend, her heart beat wildly in her chest as she felt herself get frozen right in between her descend, her heart thudded wildly in her chest making her feel like it would jump out of her heart.

The pandavas rushed to her as they wrapped her hands around her pulling her close to them, the fear of almost losing her hand their hearts breathing wildly in their chest, what would have happened had she hit the ground, their eyes moved the high tree to the ground down, seeing the high distance their heart jolted in terror, had they not been around she would have been severely hurt, their eyes focused on them as they glared at her, their eyes burning with anger as they looked at her.

“How could you be so careless Panchaali?” Bheem growled as he glared at her, his dark eyes blazing with anger as he looked at her, her heart thudded in her chest violently, as she looked up at him, she wrapped his arms around her making her sigh.

“What were you doing up there?” Arjun asked as he gazed at Panchaali, his hands cupping her cheeks as he rubbed his hand up and down her back making her sigh as she laid her head on his chest. “I was just hiding; I was getting down and my leg slipped.” She whispered, he hugged tighter as he wrapped his arms around her as he rubbed his hand up and down her back making her sigh as he looked at her, her hands tightened around him.

“You are fine.” He whispered, assuring more himself than her, he rubbed his hand up and down her back making her sigh, “Don’t ever do that Panchaali.” Nakul whispered as he hugged her after Arjun nuzzling her neck, the scent of blue lotuses had him sighing as he rubbed her back, his hand going up and down in a soothing manner, she looked up at him, he pressed his lips to her forehead. Sehdev just wrapped his arms around her and nuzzled her. “Let’s go.” Yudhisthir said as he guided her back to the room. . .

***

“Wait that is cheating!” Nakul shouted as he watched Panchaali laugh, “How is that cheating? If you want to prove you are brave you do it.” She teased as she looked at him, amusement lighting her eyes as she gazed at him, he chuckled as he looked at her, a smile on her face as she gazed up at him, a chuckle passing through her lips.

“You can’t be serious!” He whispered as he looked at her, “I am very serious.” She said as she looked at him, he gave her a look that said have you lost your mind, she just giggled harder, “Go my dear husband prove your bravery.” She said as she laughed, Nakul gazed at the bald man ahead of him, “What sort of condition is this Panchaali if I want to prove I am brave I have to hit the bald man’s head three time without him doing anything? We are dressed as civilians; he will chew me to death Panchaali.” Nakul whined making her chuckle harder, he actually regretted suggesting that she should give him a dare, and this is how she had ended up here. She gazed up at him, her eyes lighting with humor.

“What happed arya? All the bravery vanished?” She teased as she chuckled, they had come out dressed as civilians, to meet their people as commoners when Nakul had suggested that she should give him a dare, she mentally laughed as she looked at the huge bluff bald man ahead of them who was doing some pushups.

Nakul gulped as he looked at the bluff man and back to his wife, “You really want me to do this?” He asked as he looked at her, she laughed as she saw his pale face, the man could practically kill hundreds together and one little dare and he was ready to run.

“You wanted to show your bravery remember.” She teased as she looked at him, making him sigh dramatically, he was actually nervous about hitting a bald man on his shaved head, like bro that was death sentence, he looked at his bluffed muscles and build and sighed, as he gazed at her, he couldn’t believe his eyes, this man was a mountain, “You will get me killed.” He whispered dramatically making her roll her eyes as she looked at him.

“Really?” She shot back as she gazed at him, her face giving him are your serious look, he groaned. “If I die say I love you to all my brothers!” He said as she rolled her eyes, “Seriously arya if there was an award for drama you would get it.” She said as she giggled, he gave her a mock glare as he shot her look, “Meri toh koi kadar hi nahi karta.” He whined. (No one cares for me..)

“Oh shut up your big baby, if you can’t than I will do it .” She said confidently, he laughed so hard that it had her frowning, “You will hit him on the head?” He doubled over just thinking his little wife jumping high enough to hit that seven-foot-tall bald man on his head, just thinking about it made him laugh harder .

“You miss shorty will not even reach his nose.” He taunted, “Don’t underestimate the power of us short girls.” She teased making him mock glare at her, “MS little shorty pants I dare you do this!” He said making her smirk, as she looked up at him, he met her gaze, “I can do it!” She said, “We shall see!” He shot back, they huffed and mock glared as the two turned to face the bluff man ahead, she gulped, uh huh, had she just dug her grave. . .

****

DO VOTE AND COMMENT!

****