Chapter 9

Panchaali sat in her room, Krishn had left, but he had revealed something that had shaken the very base of her life. Her parents weren't her parents, her actual parents were murdered by King Virendra, she was the princess of Jaygadh. She didn't know what to feel.

Happiness? Relief? She wasn't sure all she felt was empty, the family she thought was hers was not, the life she knew for so long was all a lie, she was living a lie and she didn't even knew that. How stupid could she be? Tears dripped down her cheeks but from within she felt shattered, broken.

Everything was a lie. EVERYTHING! She sobbed as she hugged her knees close to her chest as she sobbed, rocking herself back and forth. Who was she really?!  Did she even matter to anyone? All the people whom she ever dared trust had broken her trust, had shattered her. She was just so lost. Her whole identity was lost. She knew nothing about herself. Was Panchaali even her true name? 

The pandavas were passing her room when they heard her sob, they moved in. Pani jolting through their heart as they watched her sob hysterically. They walked in and sat around her, they didn't want to leave her alone in this pain, they didn't know what was wrong, maybe she was missing her family.

Yudhisthir sat on her right Arjun on her left, Bheem,Sehdev and Nakul sat near her feet. They didn't say anything, nor did they touch her, they just sat there letting her cry, being her silent companion. "It was all a lie. Everything was a lie." They were surprised to hear her speak to them for the first time in weeks,  she looked up at them, her eyes were red and puffy from crying as tears continued pouring down her eyes. Her face was red from all the crying that she had done.

Panchaali's heart was feeling heavy, she water to tell someone about what Krishn had revealed to her and she did, she told them everything. Words came pouring out as she told her husbands everything. Their hearts hurt for her, she looked at them completely lost. They couldn't stop themselves from hugging her, their arms wrapped around her making her sigh as she hugged them back.

"I don't even know who I am. I don't know my identity anymore. I don't know who I really am. What should I do?" She chocked out the words as she looked at them, "You start a fresh life with us, with a fresh identity. Where everything will be true. No lies to you my princess." Dharmraj began as he pressed his lips to her forehead. "You from now on will hold the identity of Panchaali, our wife. Not the princess, not anyone's daughter just our wife."  Bheem whispered as he caressed her cheeks making her look at him. "From now on we will be your family. The five of us. We will care for you more than a mother, protect you more than a father ever could, support you more than a sibling ever could." Arjun whispered as he wiped her tears, "We would be your best friends, your husband, whatever you wish us to be." Whispered Nakul as he picked her hand up and kissed the back of it. "We would be the best family love, just give us a chance. Let us begin our life with you once again." Sehdev said as he cupped her cheek, his eyes looking at her. The pandavas heart were beating wildly as they watched her, waiting for an answer, tears filled her eyes as she hesitantly nodded, a wide smile bloomed on their faces as they looked at her. They hugged her making her give out a watery chuckle. A hope lit in her heart, maybe things won't be so bad from now on. . .

***

Arya. What a weird way to refer to her husbands? They insisted that she call them that, she on the other hand was confused, years before it was the referral word for husbands, but now times had changed, she shrugged, she didn't mind.

She hummed as she stirred the pot, a small smile playing on her lips, her life here was so much different from what she was used to. Where earlier in the palace where everyone was depended on the cities and market goods, it wasn't the case here. Things here were so different, they produced everything here by farming, they had animals here too like cows, sheep, horses and what not. She was stunned. It meant so much work, but that too was handled by magic, this entire place was magical, her husbands' auras and energies maintained everything here. It was all so beautiful, they kept what goods they needed and the rest was sold off, things were simpler here. This was a normal life that she had wished for, they weren't rich like royals but they weren't poor either, they ever above average. This was her new world a four story house with twelve bedrooms, a farm life and five loving husbands. Things were perfect. Just the way she had always wanted, a simple life.