Chapter 24

Panchaali’s POV:

“Arya, I don’t think that is a good idea. This alliance with King Duryodhana doesn’t feel right to me.” I confessed, for some reason the mere name of this man sent shivers of discomfort through me, I really had no good reason to say this, or object to this alliance, he was a decent king, from what I have heard from the others, said to be helpful and good, having this alliance will only strengthen our bonds but I don’t understand this weird fear that snakes in my heart every time I hear his name, I felt warm rough hands cup my cheeks making me break out of the trance, Arya Arjun’s warm haze eyes met mine. “Don’t worry Panchaali, we have assessed everything. Nothing is wrong with this man. Alliance with him will benefit our kingdom greatly, plus his brother Dushasan and uncle Shakuni can help us strengthen our armies. Shakuni is a great planner, his intelligence if combined with our strength would make us the strongest, our people will be happier, we could protect our people in a much better manner dear. We our doing this for the happiness of our people. And you yourself say don’t you, that if something is done with the intentions of greater good, nothing can ever go wrong. Right sweetheart?” His calm words soothed my soul, I know what he said was the truth, “And dear if we find that something is really wrong. Or you don’t like it we will break the alliance.” Arya Sehdev’s voice had me looking at me, he had a soft smile on his face, his eyes softer as they gazed into mine. “Dear you haven’t even met them. How about we invite them for a while in our palace with their families. You meet them, and decide. If you still feel this alliance is a wrong move than we don’t go ahead with it. Alright?” Arya Yudhisthir’s suggestion sounded fair, I mean I really was being irrational here, my heart warmed that they had listened to me and came up with a solution instead of just letting it go. “Alright.” I relented, as I looked at arya Yudhisthir, “Smile sweetheart don’t look so tensed.” Arya Nakul whispered near my ear as he ran his hand through my hair in a slow motion, “Yes. You look more beautiful when you smile.” Arya Bheem’s husky words had my cheeks warming, my gaze lowered as out of the corner of my eyes, I could see the five smirking, these men really were too much. A knock on the door had me turning around, “Hail the kings. The courtiers are ready in the throne room.” One of the maids informed, she bowed as she turned around and left. The five sighed making me giggle. “There is never enough time.” Arya Nakul grumbled making me chuckle, “You think it is funny?” He teased as he looked at me, I shook my head as amusement sparked through me making me bite back a smile. “Someone is finding our misery funny.” Arya Sehdev added; I raised my brow as I looked up at him. “Who could that be?” I teased as I played along, “Hm there is this one naughty girl.” Arya Bheem stated with a smirk as he nipped on my ear making me blush intensely. “Ver naughty.” Arya Yudhisthir stated as he kissed down my neck making my heart thud in my chest. “We’ll see you soon, Bheem will be here, stay with him.” I nodded at his words, since the kidnapping incident my aryas have refused to leave me alone, I haven’t been alone for so long, someone is always with me either my aryas or Kanha. I sighed as I looked at them, I understood their concern but day by day their protectiveness was just increasing. I bit my lips. Arya Arjun wrapped his strong arms around me making me sigh as I the sense of security and comfort washed over me. “Be a good girl and listen to jyest.” He whispered in my ear as he nuzzled my neck making my hear thud in my chest. “I am always good.” I whined, they chuckled, “Of course you are.” He whispered as he dropped a kiss on the tip of my nose making my cheeks turn scarlet.

Arya Nakul was next to wrap his arms around me, his soothing ginger and musk scent had me breathing in more, “Be naughty but don’t trouble Bhraata much.” He whispered in my ear making me giggle, “That’s like my beautiful girl.” He whispered making my cheeks turn red, Arya Sehdev embraced me, as he rubbed his nose against my neck making goosebumps break throughout my body, his soothing scent making me sigh as I laid my head on his shoulder, Arya Yudhisthir was last to hug me, his hands running up and down my back in a calm manner, “I’ll see you tonight. Till than don’t fall in any trouble.” He whispered and I nodded, he pressed his lips to my forehead, the soft texture of his lips making me sigh as my heart fluttered making me blush, Arya Bheem wrapped his arm around me, pulling me close to his chest making me sigh as I watched the others leave. 
Arya Bheem’s huge arms wrapped around me as he pulled me on his lap as he sat on the couch, making me sit sideways, a squeal left my mouth at the sudden moment. “Arya!” I said in a fake protest, my voice coming out more breathy than normal. “Yes.” He replied innocently, his soulful brown eyes shining with amusement, “So what do you suggest we do?” He asked as he began dropping kisses down my neck to my shoulder, his warm lips had sparks running down my body as my mind floated to another world, my heart thumping wildly in my chest making me feel as though its going to break free from my chest. The rough pads of his fingers traced up and down my back making me sigh, I looked up at him, the intense look of desire and love had the air knocking out of me. “You have no idea how painful it had been almost losing you. I felt as though I had died.” He whispered, the agony in his voice had my eyes watering, my gaze held his as I cupped his cheek of my gentle giant, he might seem scary but I have never seen a more kind and passionate man than him. My arya Bheem is the epitome gentleness and kindness, “I had missed you a lot too. Without you all I felt like I was in a black hole where I was just falling, I couldn’t feel anything as though a void was created in my chest.” I confessed, terror seeped in my heart as I remembered the cold feel of the metal of those shackles around my wrists and ankles, the heavy chain that bound me, making me realize every moment just how far I was from my husbands. A tear tracked down my cheeks as I recalled the cannibal cutting the woman into pieces, “He was so scary arya. He literally cut a woman into so many fine pieces in front of me.” I confessed, I could feel his body go taut under mine as he caressed my back with his hands rubbing my back, making me sigh, his soothing touch easing all my terrors. “Never again love. Never again would I ever let you alone.” His voice was thick with emotions as he promised me, my gaze blurred as my eyes stung with tears making me breath, he kissed away the tear that traced down my cheeks soothing me making me sigh, I looked at him, he pressed his lips to my forehead. “I will forever protect you baby girl.” He sealed his promised by fusing his lips with mine making me forget how to breath as I lost myself to the feel of him, his strong arms wrapping around me as he pulled me closer to him, his tongue entered my mouth, playing with me, sparks ran down my body as I let myself get lost in the arms of the love of my life. . .

***

DO VOTE AND COMMENT!

***