Chapter 22

Nakul tiptoed as his friend came in his sight, she sat in the waters with her legs dipped in, he quietly sat next to her. "You do know when you cry you look like a monkey?" Nakul teased, his heart lightened as he saw a small smile appear on her face. "So you were spying on me again with your birds?" She accused, sending him a mock glare.

"Who me? I would never." He lied, his eyes glinting with happiness, his voice held the note that showed that he was lying. "Nakul you liar. I won't spare you." She threatened mockingly as she ran behind him, who had already sprinted away.

"Oh Really Malini, would you even be able to touch me?" He questioned her in between his laughter, "of course I would, and I shall kill you then." She warned as she ran behind the him, "Ever killed a mosquito in your life?" He laughed as he teased her more.

"And there I thought they were in trouble, they are playing. " Bheem stated as he came to a halt next to his brothers, "She really is adorable when she laughs." Sahadev said as he watched the two run and smile. "But not so much when she's angry." Arjun joked making others laugh.

"Don't let her hear that or she might create that little fire wall around you the next time she is angry" Yudhisthir teased Arjun, as he looked at his brothers who chuckled. "Dharmraj look at him, he is teasing me again." Malini complained making Yudhisthir smile, "Nakul enough, let's go and continue the game of hide and seek, Vasudev is waiting for us." On hearing the order from their jyest they all nodded and moved towards the place where Kanha was awaiting.

Panchaali blinked her eyes open, her heart thudded in her chest wildly as she blinked her eyes open, the little children from her dream still running through her mind. For some reason the dream felt more like a memory, but how could that be true? She had no such friend while growing up, her heart thudded in her chest. Malini, the name of that little girl felt so familiar. And who was Kanha? Who were those little boys? Was it just a coincidence that they shared the name of her aryas. Her heart thudded in her chest wildly making, some blurred images of a little girl running around with five boys flashed in her mind making her heart thud in her chest, the familiarity and images that flooded her mind making her feel dizzy, she shook her head, trying to clear her it.

"Panchaali?" Arjun's soft voice had her looking up at him, she smiled as she looked at him. "Good morning arya. " She whispered as she looked at him, a smile on her face, he walked in a sweet smile on his face as he looked at her. "So my sleepy head is awake." Arjun teased as he looked at her, a smile on his face, seeing her smiling was like the best thing in the morning, she pouted gazing at him making her heart thud in her chest. She pouted, "I am not sleepy head." She whined, he smirked, "You sure about that?" He teased as he entered in watching her get up and stretch. A smile appeared on his face, making her heart thud, he looked gorgeous. The sweet naughty smile on his face lit amazingly, shyness filled her as her gaze lowered. "Panchaali.. " He dragged her name in a long teasing voice as he looked at her.

Panchaali turned around her heart thudding in her chest as she felt him move closer

Panchaali turned around her heart thudding in her chest as she felt him move closer. "Biwi." He teased making her breath skip as he moved towards her, a smile on his face as mischief sparked in his heart. He pressed his lips to her nape making her heart thud in her chest. She looked up at him and smiled, he pressed another kiss on her forehead as he wrapped his arms around her. He nuzzled her neck, his hands moving up and down on his arms in a soft caress, she shuddered. "Arya." She whispered, he smiled, "Yes princess?" His soft voice caressed her ear making her heart skip a beat. "Arya.. " She whispered again, her breath coming in short pants. Her eyes fell on the open door as her eyes lit with mischief, she bit back a naughty smile as she lifted her lehnga a bit, "Come catch me!" She giggled as she shot out of his arms, he groaned, a smirk appearing on his face as watched her giggle and run, Panchaali took quick turns and laughed all the while, her hands wrapped around a vessel that was kept there with flower petals and water, she pressed her back against the wall as she waited for Arjun to come, her heart thudding in her chest, excitement buzzing through her. She felt movements on her left and swung the water.

Giggles tumbled out of her lips, Arjun gave her a high five, "Well done!" He said, doubling over in laughter, wait a minute, her laughter froze if arya Arjun was laughing beside her that whom did she soak?!!!!! Shock ran through her as she turned her head around, her heat thudding in anticipation, she mentally cringed as her eyes fell on a very soaked Yudhisthir, who glared at her. Beside him was Krishn, his face masked in amusement, before he turned it to a horrified one. "I have heard about showering love, but freezing your love  with cold water and flower  petals is not a very good way to show your love sakhi." He teased, his voice laced with amusement.

"Arya

"Arya.. " Before she could continue Krishn wrapped his hand around her wrist and began running, tugging her behind him. "What are you doing?!" She asked as she ran along with him, he rolled eyes, "Following my duties of a friend and saving you!" He laughed as he called out, his hand tightening as he ran faster pulling her behind him. "But why are we running?" She whined, "That's what you do after doing a mischief! God! How did you end up being my friend?! You know nothing about mischiefs!" He accused, "I know plenty!" She snapped, "I am the god of mischief don't teach me." He teased back, "Yea yea, you're god." She taunted, he rolled his eyes, "Ghor Kayli Yug, no one believes the god Almighty." He chuckled, she pulled him towards the gardens. "We need to hide!" She whined, "Right genius! I saved you again, I am a genius." He teased, "What's friends for?" She shot back, "Certainly not to soak a king in Rosy water than run with your best friend forever." He teased making her roll her eyes, "How come you visited me?" She questioned, "I left my Vaikuntha for your friendship. So what's mathura?" He teased, making her role her eyes, "You and your god stories. " She sighed annoyed, Krishn sighed, turning to the readers, "See, this is Ghor Kali Yug, no one believes an Innocent soul like me, not even my best friend. What should a sweetheart like me do???!!" He whines looking at everyone, eyes lit with amusement as he looked at everyone, a bright smile on his face, he pouted, "How do I make her understand?" He whined looking at the readers. . .

***

DO VOTE AND COMMENT!

***