Chapter 19

Arjun smiled as he watched his wife, a week had passed, they had been so scared when they had found her unconscious, it had been due to weakness, but now she was back to normal and for that they were grateful. They sat in their study discussing some important matters, though they had no interest in becoming the kings but now that they had, they decided that they wanted to make this country a better place, where everyone could live with peace and happiness. Yudhisthir sat facing his brothers, discussing some important matter when they four pandav brothers saw their wife sneak in, she put her finger on the lips as she looked at them, a smile on her face. The four bit back a grin,it was cute that she thought she could surprise Yudhisthir. They watched as she walked up behind him and wrapped her fingers around Yudhisthir's eyes. "And who might this be?" Dharmraj said in an amused voice, his hands moved up and touched her soft fingers, he softly pulled them down as she giggled, it felt good to hear her soft melodic laughs, they felt home. "How are you feeling princess?" He inquired as he pulled her in his lap, she blushed, "Good." She whispered as she laid her head on his shoulder, her eyes shutting on their own accord for so long she hadn't felt their close proximity and now that she had she couldn't get enough of them, their touches and soft words made her heart thump so wildly that at times she forgot to breath. The eldest pandav nuzzled her neck her soothing fruity scent and warm skin relaxing him assuring him, that she was in his arms, where she belonged, safe and sound. "Will you all stop working. It's already evening." She stated as she looked at them, "What you wanna do?" Arjun asked as he shut the documents and kept them aside, giving her his full undivided attention. "I don't know really. Anything would be good. I just wanna spend time with my aryas." She stated making them smile, "Then let's do that!" Nakul stated excitedly as they all stood up, Yudhisthir carrying her in his arms bridal style. "Arya! Put me down!" She said half heatedly, her cheeks warming up, "Nope!" He replied as they entered their private chamber, Bheem locked it as Sehdev, Arjun and Nakul began putting mattresses on the floor in the far left corner. "What are you all doing?" She questioned, "getting things ready, you go get changed in something lighter." Bheem stated as Yudhisthir put her down, she nodded and moved to her wardrobe to change her heavy clothes to something simple.

She pulled out a light blue lehnga, she removed all her jewellery, undid her hair. She put on some lighter earrings, her wedding ring, toe rings, sindur and chudamani. Thin golden anklets took their place around her feet as she put on two light bangles. She changed into the light blue lehnga and wrapped the see through odhni around her body, before she gave herself one final glance, she looked gorgeous.

The Pandavas gazed at her once she entered the room, a smile appearing on their faces. They seemed to have forgotten how to speak as they looked at the gorgeous specimen in front of them, she looked out of the world beautiful, her beauty had them tongue tied. She moved towards them and sat in between them, her back resting against the wall.

Arjun's hand shot out as he traced her soft skin, he couldn't stop himself, she really was gorgeous. "You're so beautiful." Bheem whispered as he sat on her one side, Arjun took her other, Sehdev and Nakul in front of Bheem and Arjun, while Yudhisthir took the only open space that was right in between the twins. A shiver ran down her cheeks as she felt her aryas completely around her, surrounding her. "What are we going to do?" She questioned, "There's a number of things we could do, dance, sing, paint, play, anything." Arjun whispered as he began kissing his way down to her throat, "Or maybe spend the night making out." Bheem suggested, his voice tinged with arousal and amusement, as he too began peppering kisses down the soft skin of her throat. "Personally I suggest the last one." He whispered hotly in her ear making her heart thud wildly in her chest, as sparks of pleasure ran down her body.

"Play.." She almost moaned the words, the two smirked as they pulled back,her face growing warm as she lowered her head. "So here's the game, the rules are simple we pass this pillow around till this little music box stops playing music and who ever is holding this pillow when the music stops has to do a task that one of us tell him." Sehdev explained with a smirk, she nodded, Nakul pressed the little button on the music box and soft music began flowing and the pillow was being passed around.

"You guys are practically throwing the pillow." She giggled, and they just chuckled, Panchaali shot the pillow at Sehdev before the last beat of music could fade, "That's cheating." Complained Sehdev and everyone chuckled, "how's it cheating arya if no one set the rules?" She said softly with a innocent smile earning a chuckle from everyone, Sehdev squinted his eyes as he looked at her, a smile on her face, he huffed, why was she so cute?? He thought looking upward at the sky, "So now for the task." Arjun stated as he looked at his brother, rubbing his hands together in excitement. "Go out stark naked, nothing but underwear on and sing to the sky while dancing seductively!" Dhananjay explained, the room bursted out in laughter while Sehdev's mouth hung open, "You can't be serious." He said with disbelief lacing his words, "I am very much serious little brother, now go and do it!" Arjun teased making everyone chuckle harder, Sehdev looked at Panchaali, "This is because of your cheating!!!" He whined like a child, "Me? Cheating? And that to with you my husband, who is equal to god, no no, I shall never do that adharm." Her words were teasing equal, she pretended to be innocent as a look of mock horror on her face. "You missy are going to be the death of me." He said intensely as he smirked, his hand wrapped around her cheek as he slammed his lips against hers, the hot and urgent kiss was laced with passion as his tongue entered her mouth, dominating her, her mind reeled as he tilted her world on its axis, just by his one touch. How he did that was out of her understanding? He pressed his lips harder as he bit on her bottom lip in a punishing manner making it sting before soothing it with a sweeter kiss, he wanted to do so much more but knew he had to stop or he won't be able to. He pulled back, "You missy just watch, after this dare how I extract my revenge from you in a slow pleasurable manner." His words held a dark promise that had her squirming and lowering her eyes, her cheeks heated as her heart thudded in her chest wildly, the promise in his words heating her body up to the core. She smiled as she looked up at him, he pecked her nose as he stood up before moving out of the door, everyone following him, Nakul wrapped a shawl around her making her body as the odhni was see through, the five followed Sehdev, who undid his clothes, and proceeded to the back of gardens where some guards were patrolling.

He looked back and cursed Arjun for making him do this, the five just chuckled, Sehdev took a deep breath. Okay you can do it! How difficult is it for the king to dance seductively for his guards and sing? VERY DAMN IT! He mentally growled as he began to sing, "My body is so sexyyyyyy, I can't just take itttttttttt, come and haveee a tasteeeeee, because I am very tastyyyyyyyyyy." He sang out, it was clear that singing wasn't his department as his voice was barely melodic, it was horrific, like a crow was cawing. The guards looked at Sehdev, a horror filled expression on their face, there were just three of them. They saw their king naked, nothing but an underwear. What the heck???!!!! "Sexy I am sexy, oh yeah! I'm the hottie!" He sang making two guards fled, Sehdev twirled, "yes your sexy!" The one guard said, "And I am your lover." He continued to sing Sehdev's eyes widened, horror filled his face as he froze, the man in front of him sent him a flying kiss while giving him a seductive look.

The remaining pandavas and Panchaali were rolling on the ground with laughter, their stomach hurt, tears traced down their eyes as they continued to laugh.

"What happened baby? Don't you want to twirl that sexy ass for me!" He licked his lip as he talked to Sehdev, who looked horrified, "See listen...I ...was..." he was cut off by the guard, "I can SEE the sexiness and I want to hear you moan under me!!!!" The guard said in a sing song voice, that was all it took to Sehdev snap out of his daze as he turned around and ran like the bat out of hell, as though the demon was on his trail, "Baby where are you going?????" The guard whined making Sehdev just run harder, he ran through the corridors to their room, not caring who saw him naked.

The pandavas and Panchaali followed Sehdev in, laughing like hyenas intoxicated on laughing gas. "You morons you almost got me raped there!" Sehdev shuddered, the others laughed harder, "Stop laughing it's not funny!" He whined, "it is very funny baby!" Nakul mimicked the guard, making them all fall in another bout of laughter, "What sexiness you have you had one of our guards going for their king. " Arjun teased, "it's the sexy butt!" Bheem teased, "Enough you guys let him be!" Yudhisthir said in between his laughs, "aw my poor arya." Panchaali whispered as she sat beside him and wrapped her arms around him, he hugged her, melting in her embrace, this was home, this was perfection. He sighed, nuzzling her closer, "So shall we continue?" Nakul asked rubbing his hands as they all took their seats, and so the game went on. . .

****

DO VOTE AND COMMENT!

****