Chapter 3

"Where could they be?" Panchaali questioned herself as she paced the bank of the river, her eyes looking around. It had been so long since she had been waiting for the five but they were no where to be found. "A chori! Who are you?" A manly voice called making her freeze, she looked on the ground, her heart hammering in her chest as she wired her hands together nervously.

"My wife." A gruff voice said, one that had her heart thundering wildly in her chest, she pulled the loose end of her saree over her head and veiled her face. "Than what is she doing out here at so night?" The man questioned suspecting something, "waiting for me. I had just gone to do something." Bheem stated his voice completely devoid of any emotion, "Come on dear." He said as he held his hand out towards her, she without hesitation lay her hand in his as the man shrugged and left.

Bheem helped her straddle the horse as he too sat behind her, his hands going around it so as to hold the reigns, "What have I told you about waiting here alone?" He asked,his voice barely above a whisper as his breath fanned her ear making Panchaali shudder as her heart galloped in her chest. "We won't be coming here. For a while. Say about two weeks, we won't be able to meet you." He said as he laid his head on her shoulder making her heart beat violently, "But why?" She asked, she practically whined, why wouldn't they meet? She mentally thought as she looked up at him pouting, his face as always was an expressionless mask, but seeing her pout a happiness seeped in his heart, it was really stupid though, that he was happy just because someone was upset because they couldn't meet them, the hated brothers.

"Will you please stop day dreaming, wait is it called day dreaming if your lost in your thoughts at night? Won't it be called night dreaming, I don't know think about it?" She asked confused making him chuckle, she looked up at him surprised, "Oh my god! You can laugh?" She asked in awe as she turned her head to look at him, he looked at her with a smile on his face as he looked at her, how long had it been since he had laughed? A year? Nine maybe? The last time he and his brothers had smiled when they were with their brothers. His face lost all its humour as his eyes hardened, he looked at the sky ahead as the fuel of hatred burned a blaze of fury high in his chest, "Where are we going?" She asked as she looked up at him, but seeing the viscous expression on his face she lost her capacity to speak, they usually had no expressions on their faces and now that he had, she didn't want to see him like this ever again, so much anger like he could kill a person with his bare hands, she gulped, her heart galloping in her chest.

"Are you okay?" She questioned as she looked up at him, he blinked rapidly as his face was once again an expressionless mask. He just nodded as his hold on her waist tightened, "Where do you stay?" He asked as he looked ahead, her heart jolted, stay? Why did he wants to know that? She asked herself as she looked up at him with the strained smile, "Around." She whispered cryptically making him look down at her, "You see sweetheart, this horse doesn't understand words like around, you need to be more specific in order for it to drop you home." He said sarcastically, "You don't have to drop me!" She exclaimed giving him a nervous smile, he narrowed his eyes down at her as he looked at her with confusion, "Why won't you tell me where you stay?" He asked,"I will if you tell me,where you do,so will you?" She questioned as she looked at him, her brow raised, he sighed frustrated as he looked at the girl, if someone needed to know how to be stubborn, they could take classes from her and poof they'll end up having the most stubbornness out there. He sighed, "Fair enough." He relented as he began mumbling spells creating a stronger shield around her.

"So where do I drop you?" He asked, "That Gauri temple!" She stated as she pointed to the temple, he nodded as he moved his horse faster. Once they reached the temple he got down before wrapping his hands around her waist to help her down, sparks travelled up his arms as his eyes met hers, her heart hammered wildly in her chest as her eyes met his, that weird unknown emotion unfurled in her chest as she looked up at him, her breath hitching.