Chapter 59; The Crash

**Hayes' POV**

I decide not to chase her, I know that she doesn't want me to. She hates me. I know it, she knows it too.

I turn back around and walk inside making all the guys fall down because they had theyr'e heads to th door. "Guys! Seriously?" I yell before walking to the kitchen. "What did you do?" they all asked. "I told her the truth". I grabbed a poptart and started walking toward the stairs again.

"I told her the truth, she got mad and left" they all looked at me concerned before I walked upstairs and plopped down on my bed and watched Courage The Cowardly Dog.

I guess I fell asleep and woke up at around 7:30. Hibernation I thought to myself. I go to look out my window to see if it was dark out because I really wanted to escape and go skating for a while.

It was pretty dark. Then I saw her, running.

Then it happened.

**Katie's POV**

I have been crying for hours now. Then I hear the door open and shut, oh god. I think to myself. It has to be him, the devil himself. My father. I wipe my tears away and chek my phone to see what time it was. 6:40.

I grab my bag and stuff it with most of my clothes, then I try to find all the money I hid around my room. It's all gone, he took it all! Great.

I grab my phone and put my shoes on and check my phone. 6:58. Okay, I hear the wooden floors downstairs creak and slowly open my door which makes a tiny creaking noise, "shit" i whisper under my breathe.

Then the stomping stops for a second, all of a sudden its getting louder and I shut the door quickly, then he comes rushing into my room and grabs my neck and pushes me to the wall, slamming my head hardly.

"You little.." he whispers. "You really thought you can come back in my house and think you can get out alive?" He laughs "that's really funny, I think you need a lesson" His facial expression goes from laughing to evil in a second.

He bangs my head on the wall multiple times giving me a headache, then throws me by the neck onto my bed. He climbs ontop of me and starts to kiss my neck, I look down and see him unzipping his pants.

"No!" I cry out and he groans. "I love the way you plead for help. Honey, nobody can hear you". He takes his short off and his pants leaving him in his boxors. Right after he threw his clothes to the ground I struggle to get out from under him and grab my bag.

I start to run for the door and grabs my arm and whips me to the corner of the room. He slaps me and punches me, I cry loudly as he shoves me to the ground and kicks me a few times. He walks out of th room and I lay there crying.

I hear him yelling "I guess we should skip the fun part to the exciting part huh?" He runs back in screaming with a knife in his hands and aims for my head, I move out of the way and get up the quickly, the pan rushes through my body as I feel a sharp pain go through my ar and grabs down.

I look down and see a long line of a cut with blood rushing out of it. "I thought you liked this? Cuttig yourself! You suicidal freak!" Then he runs at me again, this time I skip the bag and run out the door as fast as I can.

I try to open the door but struggle because of the locks, he locked it. I start to get dizzy and feel really numb because of the bleeding. I open the locks quickly and the sharp pain in my arm gets worse and I run out the door.

I cry and scream for help when he runs out behind me, I run as fast as I can and hear his black car start, I run faster and faster but i can barely see because of my tears. I turn my head and see that my fathers headlights aren't there.