Chapter 33; Stahp It

* Hayes' POV*

*next morning*

"Hayes! Wake. Up!" I felt shaking and darted right up, falling back down in pain. I heard a grunt and opened my eyes to see Katie on the floor rubbing her head. She looked at me and scrunched her nose. 'Aww how cute, Hayes, not the time' "uh- are you okay?" She scowled and stood up. She ran through my drawers pulling clothes out and back in, she gave me an outfit "here wear this, it'll look cu- good" I grabbed the clothes. "What the occasion?" I ask. "Nothing, Chelsea wanted you to wear it today" I tilted my head and she bit her lip digging in her pocket and pulling out my phone. I opened my mouth wide and she laughed throwing phone at me. "I can't have this!" She shrugged her shoulders and smirked grabbing her backpack and we started at eachother for what seemed like forever. "Well" she snaked her head "are you coming to school?" "Oh! Yeah. Hehe" I said quickly shooing her out of the room so I could get dressed. She widened her mouth showing her teeth and shut the door.

I walked down the stairs and saw Katie by the door stuffing an apple down her throat. She saw me and struggled to swallow. "Finally" she said and I chuckled watching her struggle. We walked out the door and on to school. Honestly I was quite nervous and scared for Katie, I knew that sometime soon I would have to see her dad again, but she CANT know.

We were on the school grounds and Katie looked towards me and started speaking words but I couldn't hear. It was silent, 'what?' I thought to my self. "What?" I yelled. She rolled her eyes and again started talking and again I couldn't hear her. Then I felt mushy stuff in my ears. 'What the-' I said diggin in my ear. "Haha loser, c'mon wake up" Luke (Luke Foushee) said with Jake (foushee) standing behind him with a bowl of mashed potatoes in his hand. I dig it out and hit them. Looking around the room for my phone I see Katie in the doorway with it in hand recording me. "Hey!" I yell playfully chasing after her. She squeals and runs away.

All of a sudden, time stopped, slowed down. Katie running down the hall, her long hair flowing, Katie giggling, adorable. Only if she kn- 'Hayes! You're dating someone!'. She ran down the stairs and tripped on the last step causing her to clumsily falling on the floor belly flopped. She types something in the phone. "And.... Done" she says before laughing. I climb on top of her and grab my phone. "C'mon!" I yelled embarrassed. I look at her and our faces are fairly close together. Blue. Deep deep blue eyes. "Alright love birds, come on we gotta go to the high school."

I moved away from her quickly and stood up. "Why? We have school too Foushee" Katie says sassily. I couldn't help but chuckle from how cute she was when she snapped her fingers. "Nahh, school was canceled" Luke says. "Whyyy?" She complains. Luke sighs "if you wanna go to school, go ahead, I'm not stopping you. But if you wanna walk on poison, fine then" "what?" I ask joining the conversation.

"Yeah, some crazy college students who hated the school put this weird toxic poison all over the school." "Yay!" Katie says jumping. "Well then what's at the high school?" I ask. "Oh nothing, since it's teacher meeting day or whatever, us MagCon guys are going." "Oh" I say dumbfounded.

We eventually show up at the school and see Matt and Nash wrestling on the soccer field and Cameron comes up to us with a soccer ball in hand. "Uhh, I don't know how to play soccer" I confess humiliated. Katie looks at me wide eyed and then chuckles. "What?" I say putting my hands in the air. "Oh" she says grabbing the ball "we'll teach you" she says running before running towards the field. Luke smirks and goes all googley eyes on her. I go up to him and slap him playfully "stahp it" I say quickly not wanting him to look at her like that.