Chapter 52; A Guys Arm Around Her, And Not Mine

**Hayes' POV**

After the movie was over, we all were planning on going to Orange Leaf, I couldn't get the image of Katie and that guy flirting out of my head. Who even was he? I decided to text Katie on the way to the frozen yogurt shop.

Hayes- hey

Katie- hi. busy gtg

Hayes- wait i have a question

Hayes- who was that guy you were with? your not cheating on Luke right?

Katie- wow Hayes, no I'm not cheating on Luke. Bye.

I sighed in relief and looked out the window, I saw the big sign and ran out of the car immediately. "yayyyyy" i screamed. "Geez Hayes, I thnk your finally going through puberty" Nash said, patting my head. ' Dont mess up my hair Nash"

I held the door and we all walked in. Once we were done deciding the yogurts and payed, we all sat down in the weird orange and white chairs. "so what was your guys favorite part of the movie" Chelsea asked, "I liked when Peeta was choking the shit out of Katniss" I said confidentally.

"wha" Charity said, "I liked it when Prim saved her cat, I was kind looking forward to seeing her sacrifice herself, and throwing the cat through the door and" "okay, we get it" Nash cutting her off. Then we all laughed.

After we were done eating, the girls just HAD to go to Ulta, whatever that was. It was just down the street so we decided to walk there. When we got there, Nash and I were mortally terrified. "oh hell no" we both said, They pulled our wrists and forced us to go inside.

There is no need to go further than saying, it is a mans nightmare in that store. A flipping Nightmare.

When we finally got home, Chelsea and Charity went home and Nash plopped on the couch. "I saw Katie there, I know you did too" Nash pointed out. "psh, nahh" "uh, yeah. You saws the way that guy and her were flirting and stuff"

"Okay, Nash. They weren't flirting, I asked Katie and she told me alright, so lay off" I started to walk up the stairs when Nash made the final statement "so you did see her huh?" I rolled my eyes.

I took a shower and put on underwear and sweatpants. The last time i did this was right before Katie moved in and we were on my bed watching Family Guy, at that time I think we were friends with benefits, but now its the opposite.

I really miss the way things used to be, when Chelsea and Katie hated eachother, even though that might still be active. And when Katie and I were actually kind of into eachother. Now everytime I see Katie, she has a guys arm around her, and not mine.

I guess I do still have a few feelings for Katie.

Hey guys, so I know it's like a really short chapter but its 2 in the morning right now and I am exhausted right now so I'll update tomorrow morning hopefully.