Chapter 49; Alex and Connor

•That's Savannah in the picture•

**Hayes' POV**

After football practice, I got home and plopped on the couch and made a big sigh. My mom walked in the room "take a shower, we're going to a restaurant". I groaned and got up and went upstairs to take a shower, I'm suspecting that I have to wear nice clothes so I put on a dark red polo and cackeys, with my black Jays.

I walked into the bathroom and combed my hair, with axe then walked down the stairs. Everyone was in the living room, except Katie. "Where's Katie?" I asked, "she is with a friend for a week" mom said.

'Is this all because of me?' I thought. "Well, let's go then!" Nash said impatiently. "Where are we going?" I asked, "we're going to Olive Garden".

Ugh, honestly I didn't want to go anywhere except for bed.

When we got there, everyone ordered theyre food and we started eating. I picked at my food cause honestly I wasn't all that hungry. "Hayes, you need to eat" Will pointed out. "I'm not hungry" I frowned down at my food.

I honestly do feel bad about Katie, I mean, I feel like I've been playing off with her. And how's she's mad, she looked pissed earlier at football practice. But I don't know.

Will pulled me aside with Nash, "okay what the hell is going on" will asked "it's this girl and this other girl and this guy" Nash said. Will gave him a 'really dude' look and looked back at me. "Whatever it is, you need to fix it now cause it's gonna help to just sit and not eat" "I know" I mumbled.

"Tomorrow, we can go play football with the guys.. Okay?" Nash said. "Alright" then we walked back to the table and finished eating.

**Katie's POV**

So me and Savannah went swimming down at the awesome pool, which not to mention had really hot spring breakers. But they were in college so that sucked, soon we got hungry so we went to the Subway that was right in the pool area. What was cool is that the pool had a play area and a mini food court.

Then some teenage boys came down to the pool and we basically started drooling. "Oh my god" she mumbled. She looked at me and sternly said "I'm moving to North Carolina" right before she dragged me up to them and said hi. They smirked, and honestly were really flipping hot.

One of the guys had a blonde whiff and bright blue eyes, he was.. Maybe 5'11, 6 foot. The other guy had black hair, kind of like Hiro from Big Hero 6 and Hazel/Green eyes. Bright eyes. He was the same height a tiny bit taller.

"Hey" they both said. Holy shat, they're voices were low and raspy, "how old are you guys?" Savannah asked "14". Me and savannah smiled brightly at eachother and she put her pointer finger up and we walked away sassily. "We need to show off" she said. I laughed and we grabbed each others hand and jumped in.

When we jumped back onto the tile the two were checking us out. Just to let you know we were both wearing bikinis, Savannah had a white bikini with the top ruffled, and the bottoms were white with ruffles.

Mine was blue ruffles on top and purple bottoms. They both bit they're lips, Savannah bent her finger motioning for them to come into the pool and they both did. They jumped into the pool, cannon ball style. When they popped back up they looked so hot, we all hung out and played on the pool jungle gym thing until it was 10.

Then we hopped out and went into the hot tub. So they're names were, the blonde was Alex and the black haired one was Connor. "So are you guys from here?" Savannah asked, "yeah, we just moved here but we have to stay her at the hotel until the people at the house move out, we're half brothers, how about you?" Connor asked. Okay can I just say that his voice is super hot, okay.

"I'm from here, but Savannah is just visiting" "oh but trust me, I'm planning on moving here now" then she winked to Alex. I chuckled and looked over at Connor who was smiling at me. Oh no, this whole night has been great, but after this week I'm gonna have to step into the reality I hate.

But hey, me and a Luke might just break up and I can maybe like Connor, but what about Hayes?

•hey guys, so if you want to see what Alex and Connor look like and see a look alike to they're swim suits, go check out my Instagram - grier.hayes.bae•