Chapter 22; Adventure Time

**Hayes' POV**

I guess I fell asleep.. Idk. I woke up but didn't rise my head. I heard laughing and what I think was Adventure Time.. ADVENTURE TIME?!!!? I rose up quickly and bounced "ADVENTURE TIME" Katie just stared at me. "oh shit.. Did I say that aloud?" she chuckled a little and I sat at the edge of the bed. "can I join?" she scooted over and patted part of the bed. I jumped up there and lay my head on the pillow and started watching.

After about an hour of watching Adventure Time, I looked up at Katie and she was leaning on the headboard of the bed sleeping. I got of the bed and pulled her under the covers.

I went out to the waiting room and no one was there. It was really quiet and abandoned. It was actually kind of creepy. I creeped around and then I was pushed. I stumbled but I caught my balance. I turned around and saw Nash standing there. He was laughing his butt off "stop that! You scared the crap outta me!" I punched him on the shoulder and he mocked me by holding his shoulder and pouting. "shut up" "haha sorry, come one we gotta go home" "what time is it?" I asked "it's almost 11" "why do we have to leave?" "football practice? Just because school is closed for the week doesn't mean practice is" I checked my phone and it said 10:58. "ok.. Let's go" I said quietly.

|| ok I just realized that I had this saved for a loooooooong time. Sorry for not being on in forever but I think I might make another chapter tomorrow. Hang tight!!||