Chapter 7; The Hate Tweet

**Hayes' POV**

Ok so now that I know where Katie lives I am so excited cause she lives across the street a few houses down. So I decided to walk over there and surprise her. So when I got over there I heard loud music. When I looked in the window I saw her dancing and bouncing all around to loud music. She was so cute with her sloppy bun and her sweatpants with a Dr. Pepper shirt. So when she went into the kitchen area I opened the window a little bit. I started to slip through when I got stuck and couldn't go in OR out. I heard her music stop and I heard a sling sound like a knife or something. I was so scared. I tried to get out my wiggling but when I saw her shadow I started moving around rapidly like a crazy person. I WAS STUCK. Then when I heard the knife hit the couch I was feeling a bit better. Then she just broke out into a loud laughter. I was so embarrassed and I also couldn't breathe so my face was as red as a cherry probably. Then I looked up at her and managed to say "help" so she came and helped. Then after that we were dancing around her house for 2 hours straight! It was so fun to just be with her! Then I heard a bing and checked my phone. Ugh. Chelsea wanted to meet me at the Park where almost at the middle schoolers and high schoolers hang out. I wonder what she wanted to do to me this time. Kick me in the nards. Ya. Like that's a good idea. I didn't want to go but I knew that of I didn't she would try to hurt me or even Katie. I know she has something about Katie and I don't like it. I told Katie that I had to go. She had that look in her eyes and it made me feel really bad. But when your girlfriend is the schools most popular girl, you have to keep yourself and others from getting hurt. And I'm serious.

**Katie's POV**

He said he had to leave. But I thought we were having so much fun! I wanted to cry so bad. This was the first time I had ever felt good after the incident. Hayes made me happy and now he's gone like that. Did I say something?

After he left I ran upstairs and cried into my pillow. I then heard a whistle from my phone. I got another tweet message... from Chelsea. Great. It stated "have fun with Hayes. But soon things will be different. Everything will be different. If I have to keep warning you, your life will be a living hell!!!!!!!!" Geez harsh much?? That made me cry even more. Those 2 hours of happiness had ended right at the bottom of my heart and the back of my brain.