Chapter 42; First Treatment

Please read Writers Note at the bottom

**Katie's POV**

I sat in the room, tears streaming down my face. What if I call somebody? I ask myself.

i quickly but quietly search around for my phone, crap. I dont have it. Then I heard a ringtone coming from a distance, my ringtone. Thats my phone! "Hey!" I yell out hoping someone can hear me. Then the ringing stops and I hear a mans voice chuckling and talking, but I can't make out what he's saying.

"Help me! Please! Help!" I scream out at the top of my lungs towards the sounds. Then, nothing happens.

I can't believe this is happening. Oh my god, this is happening.

I then hear stomps coming down what sounds like stairs, then towards the cell. "would you Shut up" my dad snaps at me. "I can't talk when all your doing is screaming. good thing this room is sound proof, little bitch" he spits at the last word.

I start to cry more since I know he might hurt me like did my mom. "Why did you do it?" I ask barely under my breathe. "do what" he snaps. "why did you push mom around?" "I'd get upset and she'd be there, she couldn't do anything about it, so why not." "BUT SHE WAS YOUR WIFE. YOU DONT BEAT YOUR WIFE AROUND, YOU LOVE HER!" "I dont give a flying rat's ass about love" he says calmly. "now get some rest, i got.. things for you tomorrow."

My dad walks away and slams a door shut causing me to lose all sign of light.

Dark.

All I see is dark. I can't feel any pain anymore, its just dark. I feel like people are watching me, in the darkest corners of this place. I can feel them staring into my soul. The demons I never wanted to come back, but they have. And one of them is the very man outside that door.

Just give up. Your'e not worth it. No one loves you, no one ever will. You're just trash that people leave on the side of the road. Hayes? He'll leave you. Everyone will leave you, they don't care, theyre just using you.

"No, no, no" I cry and pull my hair attempting to get rid of the voices. "Leave me alone! Just leave!" I yell at the top of my lungs.

"SHUT UP" I hear from the other side of the door, I guess this cell isn't as sound proof as he wanted.

**Next Day**

"Get up!" I feel kicking on my stomach. "get up or I'll leave you're face black and blue" I groan and rub my eyes hoping this was all just a dream. "todays a big day for you" my dad says losing the anger in his voice. "Whats today?" "Its a surprise, you cant know. In fact, since your so excited why dont we start now" he says lifting me up harshly.

"Come with me" he says dragging me out of the room and into a different hall than what he came from. "Where is Seth and Ashley?" I blurt. He doesn't answer he opens another door which leads to another empty room. He shoves me. I fall to my knees and turn on butt. He reaches in his shirt and pulls out a gun and loads it. "No, please" I cry. "I think you're siblings would have loved the view of this pistol. But your mom came back for them. She didn't think you were worth it.

"You're an evil, evil man!" I scream, hoarsely. "You just now noticed?"