Chapter 21; Should I Eat?

**Katie's POV**

White walls. Everywhere. I look around and see machines and water tubes, blood tubes. Anything, everything. I try to sit up but a nurse came in quickly and laid me back down. "Yay. Your awake!" "sorry?" "ok sorry. My name is Nurse Jane. I'll be your nurse for the day" I just laid back down and tried to fall asleep. After a long nap I looked over to the clock and looked at the clock, 9:34. I sat up and finally, no nausea. I took the bleeding mask off and sat over at the desk "oh well I see you woke up. " I turned around startled and stood up. "sorry" "oh no! I love that your walking!" "w-what happened to me?" she sighed and paused "well you were bleeding in your head and lost a lot of blood. Luckily a young man gave you some of his blood" "who was that?" "he tells me his name is Cameron Dallas, this other kid was going to but he didn't have the right blood. He insisted but we couldn't let him" "oh" "are you hungry? We could put you in some other clothes if you want" "yea. Then can I get some food?" "of course" she threw me some sweatpants and a tank top. I threw on the clothes and put a pair of slippers on that I apparently got when I was asleep. I walked into the hall and turned a corner. I saw a whole other room, I think it was for guests. I peeked in and saw Hayes sleeping on a bench and saw Nash on his phone. My nurse went up to them and woke Hayes up. I'm guessing she told them I was awake and walking around cause Hayes jumped up like his ass was on fire. He saw me I guess and darting bolting for the door. This is when I run. I ran as fast as I could in those slippers. Thank god Hayes was stopped by some nurses asking if he would donate some blood cause I was pretty much out of breath.

Found my way to the cafeteria. I got a sub sandwich and Dr. Pepper with some Doritos. I sat at a random table alone. I started to eat quickly. I was so starved since being asleep for so long. When I was cowing down my sandwich I heard a tray or something land on the table. I looked up and saw Hayes sitting down. I started to get up with food still in my mouth. I didn't care if I looked like a total idiot. "wait, please don't go" "why? Do you want my sandwich cause its too 'fattening' for me? Well, here. Take the damn sandwich. And oh, here's a side" I threw the chips at him and he caught them with a few mistakes catching. I ran away quickly still pretty much starved. I ran back to my room and before I could shut the door Hayes stopped it with his foot. "please" he said then panted. I rolled my eyes and just let go of the door. He came in and set the food on the table and ran back and shut the door softly. He sat on the bed and pulled the bag of Doritos out from behind his back. I went to the corner of the bed and curled up in a ball. "I'm not hungry" he sighed and gave me a look that said 'come on. You know I'm not buying that'. Then he pulled out a chip and put it infront my mouth. "eh?ehhhh?" I snatched the chip and threw it across the room. I wasn't in the mood for Hayes. "fine" he got up and sat at the table. I think after a while he fell asleep. I went over to the table and checked to see if he was awake. I grabbed the chips and my sandwich and sat on the bad. I turned in the tv and started to watch Adventure Time. Haha. I love Adventure Time.