Chapter 12; White Chicks

**Katie's POV**

Me and Hayes ended up falling asleep on the couch and I woke up and looked to see Hayes fast asleep. His phone buzzed and I went over to see what it said. I didn't want to be a stalker, but me being me of course I went over and looked. It was from Chelsea and it said. "we need to talk.. NOW" ha! If anything I would reply to that message and say some things that should never come out of my mouth. Sheesh it was only 10:00. Oh my god. It's 10:00, I HAVE to get home! I got my phone and started to walk towards the door. "where ya goin?" I heard a voice from behind. I turned slowly, smoothly. "I- uh. I honestly don't know" he started at me like I was crazy. But he was so cute cause he was groggy. He rolled his head back and groaned. "uh- you got a message" he looked up and smiled "really?" he picked up his phone and saw the message. His smile quickly turned into a frown. He groaned again and rubbed his face. Then I got a text stating "I know where you are. What the hell are you doing" it was from Chelsea. How did she know? Does she stalk Hayes? I looked up and saw Hayes was typing. I turned quickly and opened the door. I ran out and slammed the door right when he said "wait!"

I ran home and ran up the stairs. "missy. Where have you been?!" I heard my mom yell. I ran to my room and slammed the door shut. I knew what was coming.

My mom ran into the room and yelled "where the hell were you last night?!" I saw Seth peeking through the door and made a face that was shocked/ laughing. I couldn't help but laugh because of his reaction. "what is so funny?" my mom snapped. I looked back at her "uh- nothing. Nothing at all" "well then can you please explain to me why you were gone all nigh last night? I called all the neighbors and everyone said you were there. "did you call the Grier's?" "YES" "oh....." shit. We must have fallen asleep before she called or Nash just decided to say that I wasn't there or didn't see us. But you could probably see us with the tv on. God that was amazing

**Flashback**

Me and Hayes were laughing so much. His laugh was adorable. I soon dozed off and right before I fell asleep I heard "goodnight Katie. Sleep well. " then I think I heard him say he loves me but I don't know. I opened my eyes a tiny bit and saw him smile and kissed my forehead. I tried my hardest not to blush. But I don't know if I failed or not. Then I felt warm arms around me. Then I fell asleep.

"KATIE" "wha- what?" "were you at the Grier's last night or not?!" "yes!" "hm. Ok your grounded for not telling me and for staying at a boys house" "really? I'm old enough to stay anywhere. And we were just watching white chicks and I fell asleep!" then she slammed the door shut.