Chapter 11; Cameron's Starfish

**Cameron's POV**

I was hanging out with Matt and we were making a whole bunch of vines about girl problems. And then both of us got a text from Hayes. He wanted us to come to the park to hang out. We got there and Hayes was sitting on a giant dome made of metal pipes. When he saw us he jumped down and started running toward us. "Hey guys!" "what's up" me and Matt said in unison. "so I found a football. Do you guys wanna go play down by the swings?" "yep!" Matt said. This park was so HUGE at least almost three to five blocks long. We started walking to the slides which was all the way across the park so while we were walking down there we were throwing the ball around and tackling each other. We got to the hill above the slides and heard a girl scream. A girl threw a rock at another girl in the back of the head. The girl quickly turned around, ran for her, and punched her. We all made an Oooooo! Sound and then they both fell. Hayes started running for them and I looked closer and saw that it was Chelsea that was being punched. Matt and I started running for them too. There was a big crowd and we had to push through them. Hayes yelled at us to pull Katie off of Chelsea so we did. She fell back and I fell on top of her. I was a pretty good idea cause I kept her pinned but damn, she was a struggle! Matt and Hayes eventually got everyone to go away they looked back at me and started laughing. What was there to laugh about?! This chick was crazy! I was laying on her like a starfish and I was gripping onto the grass that was slowly ripping off of the ground. I managed to mouth "help" they lifted me up and Katie got up quickly and looked really scared. She ran the other way and Hayes chased after her. I looked at Matt and he looked back at me. Sheets kind of cute but probably too young for me. But she really scared the shit outta me.

WRITERS NOTE

ok I know it's short but hey its not like it's nothing. Still sorry about not updating enough=(