III: Found

Elsa decided to call her sister while driving. She put on her Bluetooth earpiece after dialing.

In the third ring, Anna answered it. "Anna, how's..."

"...the palace?" Anna finished the question. "The palace is fine. You don't need to worry about anything. Just focus on your job there." Anna laughed.

"Sorry." Elsa sighed. "How are you doing? I must apologize for not being there in your labor"

"It's okay sis." Anna laughed lightly. "Kristoff is with me during labor." Elsa smiled. "And guess what?" Anna exasperated, "he was more exhausted than me. Can't you believe that! All he did was to watch me in pain while giving birth to our son" Anna huffed.

"Okay, okay." Elsa laughed. "Calm down."

"Oh, Sven got his first smile," Anna said excitedly. "And he looks like me when he smiles"

Anna married Kristoff three years ago and just last week she gave birth to their son, Sven. Sven will be the heir to the throne if Elsa decided to remain single.

Anna keeps asking her if there's any man who caught her attention but she just simply answered her: 'no man and I'm too busy to think of those things.'

Elsa maneuvers the car on the parking lot of the NBI building went out of the car and went inside NBI headquarters. She saw Grand Pabbie's secretary entered the elevator. She ran and thankfully got in the elevator.

Reese - Grand Pabbie's secretary bow respectfully as she saw the Queen. "They are already in the meeting, Your Majesty"

Elsa nodded smilingly while listening to Anna as she tells her story. They reached the floor where the meeting is held. Reese entered the meeting room leaving her outside as she keeps listening to her sister's stories.

A few minutes had passed; Reese came out of the room. "If you may excuse me, Your Majesty, His Excellency needs you inside."

Elsa nodded. "Anna, I need to go. They need me in the meeting right now"

"Oh, okay" Anna forlornly said.

"Hey, don't worry I'll call you after the meeting." Elsa cooed. "Say hi to Kristoff and Sven for me." She smiled. "Bye!"

"Bye! Take care. May the gods and goddesses be with you" Anna said and she hung up.

Elsa took off her Bluetooth earpiece nodded at Reese. "Let's go."

Reese opened the door and gestured the Queen to come in.

❆❆❆❆❆