Chapter thirty four (Ava)

I was so lost in him. He flips us over so he hovers over me and my fingers trace over his abs and down to the waistband of his sweatpants. His lips work on my neck and I had a hard time focusing on anything else. His fingers slip into the waistband of my shorts and enter me slowly.

Teasing me. Testing me. My eyes roll into the back of my head and I groan. My hands fell to the side of me and gripped at the sheets. "I love you, you know that right?" His voice was husky, demanding and it drove me wild. "I know." I could barley manage the words as his fingers moved in and out of me at a faster pace.

I could feel my stomach tightening and my eyes slid shut on their own accord. His teeth grazed my neck and I cried out as I released. I was so lost in him. I couldn't let him leave. He pulls down my shorts and panties at the same time and reaches over me to get the condom but I yank his neck down and capture his lips in mine.

"No protection." I whisper. He stares at me like I'm nuts. I had no idea what I was even saying. But it felt right. "You could get pregnant." My nails dig into his bare back and I press my finger against his lips. "Your going to leave me, and your going to die. If I do get pregnant, I will have a piece of you left and what's the difference?" He looks at me his eyes harden and I close my eyes wishing to take that back, but there was no way.

I yank down his pants and as if he was barreling himself, he shakes his head and enters me slowly. He was savoring me but I needed to get lost in him. Now. "Hunter." I whisper. He looks at me through heated eyes. "Be as rough as you want." He kisses me and without warning he thrusts at an animalistic pace.

He swallows my gasps and not a patch of my skin on my neck goes untouched. "I love you." Hunter growls against my neck and I open my mouth to respond but he kisses me and my response goes unsaid. My nails rake down his back and his eyes roll back into his head. He throws his head back and my brain commits this image to memory.

He dips his head and presses his lips to my chest his hips moving faster and sloppier as his release came to him. I cry out and finish before he does. He came with a growl and gently bit my neck. He collapsed next to me and I'm left breathless. Sure we've had a lot of mind blowing sex. But this...... This was passion, lust, and undeniably love all in one.