Chapter four (Ava)

Hunter kisses me forcefully and shoves me against the shower wall. The water made his body glisten and his hair drip into his stormy eyes which were nearly green now. He moves down to my neck sucks harshly. "So they know your mine." He growls against my neck. His voice was deep and raspy.

I grip his shoulders and he kisses down the middle of me sucking and nipping at the skin. The watch him my body growing impatient with this teasing. He stops and gently takes my leg and props it up on a small ledge. He presses his lips to my center and I groan my back arching against the wall.

My hands grip in his hair and he slowly pumps a finger in and out of me. I watch him and that classic smirk plays on his lips as he moves his tongue at rapid pace. I cry out and the fire begins to build in my stomach. I was so close. When he stopped. I stare at him and was tempted to hit him when he stops the water and pulls me out of the shower.

Hunter kisses me again and we stumble over to the tiny bed. The shower was the farthest thing from my mind. He lays down and pulls me along so I'm straddling him. This was all new to me. He produces a condom and he teaches me how to properly apply it. I blush like mad the whole damn time. That is until he enters me slowly.

I gasp. This was so much more deeper. I could almost feel every inch of him. "Fuck." He rasped. "Give me a minute." I whispered. He closed his eyes his forehead scrunched in concentration. After a minute I slowly moved my hips. My hands brace against his chest and he shifts his own hips up to meet mine.

We move at a faster pace and I cry out as he sits up and pulls me against his chest. The pressure builds and I gently pull on his hair. He grins and presses his lips to my neck. "Fuck, your doing so good." He pants. His movements become sloppier. "I'm going to come okay babe?" I nod and he I move my hips almost expertly with his and we finish nearly the same time.

I remove myself from him and I lay down next to him watching as he removes the spent condom. Hunter turns to me and nervously asked, "How was it?" I take his hand and whisper, "I think we should do that more instead of the thing we did the first time." He laughs and says, "You mean you prefer to ride me than me fuck you?"

I hit him and blush and he laughs and kisses me. "I love you." He tells me. "I love you too."
"How about that shower?" He suggests. I get up and pull him with me. "Definitely." I agree.