Chapter fourteen (Ava)

After a late dinner of authentic Spanish cuisine. Amira's harsh glares anytime Hunter looked at me or even spoke to me, and Mrs.Keith's dancing, I was exhausted. I took a shower and it was around eleven by the time I sank into bed. Hunter was laying there staring at the ceiling. "Your not showering?" I asked. He rolls over and locks his knee weakening eyes on me.

"No I got one this morning." He tells me. I walk over and sit next to him. He takes off his shirt and hands it to me. I smile and take it loving that he knows I love wearing it to bed. I turn off the light and sink in next to him. He puts his arm over my stomach and no matter how angry I was at him, this was one of my favorite things to do.

"I saw my sister today. Talked to her actually." He whispers. I shoot up in bed and panic. "Hunter-" I gasp. He gently pushes me back down. "Relax. I have something against her now and there's no way she's gonna tell dad where we are." I shift and tense up. "Well what is it?" Hunter runs his fingers up and down my arm. "She's seeing the girl across the street. She's lying to our dad about where she is going. I seen it in her eyes Ava, she loves her."

I don't say anything instead focus on not giving into that touch. "Where are we going after this?" I wonder. His fingers stop moving. "I'm not sure." He admits. I sigh overcome by emotion. I miss my parents, friends, hell I even missed the paparazzi. And most of all I miss Hunter. He cheated and hurt me but that's all part of a relationship. Making mistakes.

I sigh and roll over and face him. He looks at me his eyes guarded and nervous. He runs his thumb over my cheek bone and I sighed. I was so tired of his carful touches and barriers. His gaze fall to my lips and I unconsciously lick them. He leans in and kisses me softly. I frown on how gentle he was being. I deepen the kiss and throw a bare leg over him.

He grabs my hips and yanks me so I'm fully straddling him. "Fuck." He groans against my lips. My eyes roll back into my head. His fingers dig into my hips and I gently rock on his lap. He kisses my neck and sucks on the skin driving every part of me aflame. He flips us over and my legs wrap around his lower back and I yank him closer to me so there was no space between us.

His fingers were light on my skin teasing me and testing my limits. I groan shifting my hips upward to meet his. He chuckles against my neck and I whine. "Impatient are we?" He growls. I shudder and he works my panties down my legs and lifts the t shirt over my head. I yank on his shorts and he pulls them down along with his briefs.

My hand flew in between his legs slowly pumping him and he moans in my ear his fingers moving slowly in and out of me. "Your so beautiful." He whispers and I groan in response. He reaches over to the nightstand and grabs a condom. I apply it to him and he gently pushes into me.

I moan. It's been to long and there was no pain, only pleasure. He leans down sucking on my neck and I press on his back so our chests were touching. My nails rake down his back and he thrusts into me faster and my hand flies to cover my mouth. "I'm so close." He pants and I grip his back in response.

He finishes with a groan of my name and I follow in suit. He collapses next to me and I hide my smile against his thick shoulder. "I love you." He tells me. I don't hesitate to respond. "I love you too." I whisper.