Chapter twenty seven (Hunter)

She pulls me under with just a touch of her finger tips. I have no will power when it comes to this girl. She just fucking killed someone and now she wants me to touch her? I suppose we're both fucking crazy. My fingers glide across her smooth skin and she runs her fingers through my hair.

I tilt my head to deepen the kiss and she shudders. Fucking hell. I move to her neck leaving tiny red marks. Her nails dig into the back of my neck and I crouch down in front of her. She watches me as I put one of her smooth legs over my shoulder and press my lips to her middle. She cries out and buries her fingers in my hair.

I press my tongue to the spot that drives her crazy and her head flies back. This girl was too fucking beautiful. I move away and she stares at me with a frown on her face. I laugh and turn off the water. I step out of the shower and she follows. I stare at her naked body glistening and slightly shaking from my touch. Fuck. I couldn't wait any longer.

I pull her by the wrist and sit down on the floor. "Condom?" She asks. I shake my head. Don't do it. The voice in my head obnoxiously said but I pushed it back. "Are you sure?" She whispers. I nod. Fuck. Was I? Whatever I needed her now. She lowers herself onto me and the pleasure was overwhelming. Holy fuck.

She moves her hips and I follow in suit. Her eyes close with pleasure and I selfishly kissed her tangling her hands in my hair. Her whimpers and cries spur me on. "I love you." I wasn't saying goodbye. Not yet. "I love you too." Ava pulls me closer and her nails dig into my back. "Fuck." I slam my hips into her and her mouth falls open. I steal her breaths and burry myself into her.

"Hunter." She whines. She was close and I wasn't stopping her. "Let go baby." She cries out my name and I pull out of her before coming in short bursts on her thigh. "How do you feel?" I whisper taking her far into my hands. Her lips were swollen and her hair was nearly dry but tangled from my fingers. Her neck and chest was covered in marks and evidence of our eventful night was marked but bloody clothes and my come on her body.

"Okay." Her voice was quiet but she looked at me and her eyes were one hundred percent clear. "The things I can do to you." I tease her and she blushes when I clean off her thigh. I kiss her before pulling her into the shower to actually get clean.