Chapter thirteen (Hunter)

By the time the boys, Adrian and Ben, get home from daycare I was dead bored. I was honestly considering taking a nap but Mrs.Keith had instructed me to "play" with them while she cooked dinner and my beautiful girl rested. Fucking kids. I watched as they played with their toy trucks and began thinking of our next step.

We could stay here for the rest of the week but that was it. We could never stay in one spot for too long especially with Lillian lurking. I was staring at the house across the street when the front door opened and out walked the devil in disguise. FUCK. She wasn't even looking in my direction instead she was talking to a girl that looked about her age.

I watched from behind a tree and stared. What was she doing? Fucking hell. Then I let out an audible gasp. Lillian was kissing her as in full on lips, tongue everything. The other girl kissed back just a passionately and I slightly gagged. Fuck. Did not want to see this shit. I moved out of the yard telling the boys to stay where they were and ducked behind a red car parked on the street.

I watched Lillian for any signs she was here for me but all I could see was her shoving her tongue down this poor girls throat. When she finally pulled away they giggled a bit and I roll my eyes. Lillian finally walks away. She was headed in my direction but had just dug her phone out of her purse and was now taking away, as if she didn't just make out with...who ever that girl was.

"Yes, Dad relax I'm on my way now. Yes I went to my therapy." Lillian listens intently rolling her eyes some. "My ankle is feeling better I think my physical therapy is working." I frown. Anytime we got hurt we had people at the compound take care of it. That's the rule and Lillian abides by them. So why would insist on seeing someone else?

Holy SHIT. The lying bitch. She was using "therapy" to see this girl? Seems like Lillian isn't the perfect daughter after all. She hung up her phone and then frowned as she looked right at the red car I was still crouched behind. Shit. I stilled and Lillian called out. "I see you Hunter, no need to hide." Fuck.

I stood up and looked at her. She stares at me. "So I see you have a lover of your own." Lillian purses her lips. "Lying to daddy isn't good is it?" She glares at me. "Look, I won't tell him I saw you okay? I'm assuming Ava is somewhere around here too."
"Why would he want me?" Lillian looked at me like I was nuts.

"You killed half of his best guards and stole his most valued prisoner. He wants your blood too." My eye twitched. I should have known as soon as I rescued Ava. He wanted me too. "Do you really think he would kill his own blood?" Lillian and I don't answer because we already know. "Who is she anyway?" I ask her. Lillian looks at the house she just came from and I know she is hopelessly smitten by this girl.

"I met her at a club and we connect really well. I like her." I nod knowing how it feels. "I won't tell him your here and you won't tell him anything about me okay?" I stuck out my hand and she shakes it. I walk away knowing Ava and I are safe for the time being.