Punish Me Daddy (Ashley Purdy)

~Author's Note: I'm sorry this took so long. I just haven't been in a writing mood for a while now. Not sure if this is what you had in mind but I did my best.~

I couldn't hold it in any longer. I haven't done it in three months and I can't keep myself from it for one more minute.

I came, hard.

My juices flowing freely around his thick cock as I cried out in pleasure, my blue eyes rolling back in my head, my toes curling, and my back arching.

Ashley, or as I call him, Daddy, pulled out immediately. "Did you just fucking CUM you little whore?!" Daddy yelled.

I nodded slowly, trying to force myself to come down from my high. Daddy pulled me up roughly so that I was on my hands and knees, my dirty blonde hair in my face.

"Did I SAY you could cum?" Ashley spat at me, gripping my hair and forcing me to look up at him.

"N-No, Daddy..." I whimpered quietly. He used his hand to give me a sharp little bad-girl spank between my legs.

"Did you disobey Daddy, little girl?" he asked, getting off the bed. "Yes Daddy." I answered obediently.

"And..." He walked over to the trunk in the corner and opened it, "What does that make you?"

"I'm a naughty bad girl, Daddy..." I said, now feeling ashamed. "Fuck I love hearing you say that..." he groaned quietly.

He pulled a riding crop and ropes out of the trunk and closed it, making his way back over to me.

Wordlessly, he tied me to the bed, on my stomach. "Who do you live to pleasure, Daddy or baby girl?" he asked.

"Daddy." I murmured. The riding crop smacked my ass. "I can't hear you!" he said in a sing-song voice.

"Daddy." I said, in a louder voice. "And what aren't you allowed to do without Daddy's okay?" He continued, cupping my chin between his index finger and thumb.

"Anything." I replied, lowering my gaze. "That's right. Good girl." Ashley told me, smiling slightly.

Damn that phase. It makes me so easily suggestible, I'll do anything if someone says it...

"Now," His smile disappeared, "Since you were a bad girl and you orgasmed without my okay, especially since I was keeping you in denial, you get a punishment."

"Y-yes, Daddy..." I whimpered as he let go of my chin and stood behind me. He proceeded to give me a good spanking with the "toy".

I took my punishment like a good girl, telling him I was a naughty girl and I deserved to get beat and that I wanted him to leave bruises on me.

When he was done, he got his phone and took pictures of my ass to show me, and possibly to show off to others.

The skin there was already turning dark blue and purple, which didn't surprise me at all.

"Am I done now Daddy?" I asked hopefully. "Of course not, little one." he chuckled darkly.

He went back over to the trunk and put the riding crop away, this time getting out my chastity belt.

Uh oh.

"N-no, nuh uh. No." I protested, scrambling backwards on the bed. "Now don't make Daddy cross with you." he growled.

"Don't you want to be a good girl?" he asked. "Yes Daddy!" Damn that phrase... Damn it!

Before I knew it, I was locked into my chastity belt. "Now little girl, I think you need pig tails. Doesn't that sound nice?" He smiled at me, caressing my cheek.

"Yes Daddy." I smiled back. He lifted me up off the bed. "Upsy daisy!" he murmured, giving me a kiss on the cheek before setting me down.

I went into the bathroom and put my hair up in pigtails like he wanted, and when I came back, Daddy was sitting on the edge of the bed, stroking his big, hard cock.

"Come here." he ordered, beckoning me with one finger. I obediently walked over and knelt in front of him and gave an innocent smile.

"Mm, come here princess." he groaned, standing up so his length was in my face. I parted my lips for him, and he slid into my mouth.

Daddy took hold of my pig tails as he started fucking my face, hard. "Yeah, you like that, don't you?" he breathed.

"You like having my dick in your mouth." I ran my hands up and down his inner thighs as I took my facefucking, choking a few times.

I'd normally push him away, but since I was being punished, I let him violate me however he wanted to.

After a few minutes, I felt him jerk inside my mouth. "Don't swallow yet." he grunted, and then filled my mouth with his warm seed.

He thrusted into my mouth a few more times before sitting back on the bed to come down from his high.

"Lemme see the present Daddy gave you." he said, so I shuffled closer and held my mouth open wide.

"Good girl." he mumbled, kissing my forehead, "Go ahead and swallow." he granted.

I swallowed his hot cum before thanking him. "I'm sorry I disobeyed Daddy." I said in the littlest voice possible.

"It's okay sweetheart. Daddy forgives you." he said, pulling me up onto the bed with him and cuddling me.