How Could You?! (Ashley Purdy)

Author's Note: Slight trigger warning for brief domestic violence!

I was in the kitchen when I heard the front door open, and then slam shut. I guess things in the studio didn't go well for my boyfriend, Ashley Purdy of Black Veil Brides.

"Nadia where the fuck are you?!" I heard him shout. I frowned. He never yells at me, especially not like this!

"I'm in the kitchen!" I called, turning off the water and drying my hands. I heard his heavy footsteps approach, and then he stormed in.

"Is there anything you wanna fucking tell me, Nadia?" he growled, shaking with anger.

"I love you?" I guessed. He chuckled darkly and punched the wall with his hand. "I don't wanna fucking hear that lie!" he yelled at me.

I jumped in fear, backing away from him. "Ashley what's wrong with you?!" I exclaimed, touching my phone in my pocket in case I needed to call for help.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?!" he screamed, "Why am I hearing you fucking cheated on me?!

My mouth fell open in shock. I would never cheat on Ashley, ever! How could he think that? How dare he? And who would say such a thing?!

"I wouldn't ever cheat on you baby, you know that!" I protested. He pulled out his phone to show me a picture. Well more like shoved it in my face.

"So who the fuck is this then, that you're so god damn friendly with?!" Ashley exclaimed. I took the phone so I could get a good look at the picture.

It was a picture of me and a fan at the last Black Veil concert I went to, which was a month ago. He had asked to kiss my cheek, and it was I such a good mood I said okay.

I explained that to Ashley, hoping he'd calm down. He didn't. "Oh, so you went for a fucking fan?!" he asked angrily, "Am I not good enough for you? Huh? Is that it?"

I shook my head, starting to cry. "You're everything to me Ashley, I'd never hurt you like that!" "How am I supposed to believe you, you fucking whore?!" Ashley screamed.

"You were a whore before I came along!" I shouted back. And then he slapped me. Hard.

I felt the sting immediately, and I gasped. His eyes went wide, clearly regretting his choice of action.

"Nadia, I am so sor-" "How could you?!" I cut him off, starting to sob. "Nadia baby I'm so sorry." he said quietly, trying to hold me.

"Don't fucking touch me!" I shrieked, smacking his hand away. I ran past him into our bedroom, grabbing a bag out of the closet. I'd grab a few things and stay the night with a friend. Probably a bit longer...

"Nadia, baby please I'm so sorry, I wasn't thinking." Ashley's voice sounded in the doorway. "No, you weren't." I sniffled, grabbing a pair of jeans out of the dresser.

"Nadia please don't leave." he begged, his voice nothing more than a mere whisper now, but I could tell he was trying not to start crying.

I sighed and turned around, wiping my tears. "Give me one good reason not to walk out of this fucking house, Ashley." I said, trying to sound firm.

He walked over to me and pulled me against him, making me flinch for fear I was about to be hit again.

"Because I love you more than anything." he whispered, then pressed his lips to mine softly.

"And I truly am sorry." he whispered against my lips, snaking one arm around my waist while he gently held my face with his free hand.

"Prove it." I told him. He bit his lip, his eyes staring into mine, then kissed me again.

This time I melted into his embrace, locking my arms around his neck. He walked us backwards so that the back of my legs hit the bed, and he gently pushed me down.

I moved back some so that my head hit the pillows. Ashley crawled onto the bed, lifting my shirt some and kissing the skin just above my jeans. His eyes flickered up to mine for approval, which I granted.

He unbuttoned my jeans and pulled them down carefully, his slow motions frustrating me as a warmth grew between my thighs.

I yanked off my shirt and went to undo my bra, but his hands grabbed mine before I could. "Let me." he whispered, his breath warm against my skin.

A feeling of light-headedness overcame me, and I laid back down, allowing him to do as he pleased with my body.

He crawled on top of me, kissing me passionately as he reached under my back and unclipped my bra, tossing it to the floor.

His actions were slow and gentle, more loving, as opposed to the rough and fast way we usually were in the bedroom.

He moved down some to kiss my neck, so I tilted my head to the side so he could have better access. His lips made their way to my sweet spot, causing me to let out a moan.

I felt him smile before gently sucking on the skin there, earning yet another moan from me as my fingers tangled in his hair.

He stayed there a few seconds longer before moving down to my now-bare chest, kissing his way down before licking and sucking on my breasts.

"Oh my Goth, Ashley.." I breathed, lightly scratching across his upper back. He pulled away to remove his shirt, letting it fall to the floor.

"Ashley, fuck me, please!" I begged. "Relax baby, let me take care of you." he chuckled.

He got off the bed long enough to remove his jeans and boxers, his rock hard erection springing free to slap up against his stomach

I moved over to blow him, but he pushed me back down, then crawled between my legs. "Ashley please!" I whined, gripping the sheets tightly.

He leaned down and pressed a kiss to my stomach, going lower and lower until he was at the line of my panties.

He tugged on the edge with his teeth for a second before using his teeth to pull them down off my legs, tossing them to the floor with the rest of our clothes.

He positioned himself between my legs, his hands on my hips as he slowly slid himself into me.

"Oh fuck, Ashley!" I cried out, his length filling me completely. "You're so beautiful." he whispered, thrusting into me at a slow pace.

"You feel so good!" I moaned. I kept my hands on his sides as he continued his slow, deep thrusts.

"I love you Nadia." Ashley grunted, and I felt his member jerk inside me, signaling he was close.

"I love you too baby." I gasped, my walls clenching around him. "Together." he panted. We came together after a minute, both of us crying out in ecstasy.

He collapsed on top of me, his face nuzzled into my neck. I wrapped my arms around him tightly, kissing the side of his head.

"I didn't mean to hurt you, Nadia." he said quietly, his voice muffled slightly. I sighed. "I know Ashley. But I wouldn't ever hurt you either."

He nodded, making himself sit up and finally pulling out. "I love you, my beautiful girl, so much." he smiled. "I love you too."