Memories In Magical Places (Andy Biersack)

Author's Note: Because I haven't done enough Andy have I? Oh well at least this is one of my favorite places on Earth.

My boyfriend Andy and I walked through the exit of Fantasyland, going through the castle as we headed towards Main Street.

We're both exhausted, but we've had an amazing day, even though Andy has seemed a bit nervous all day long.

I've asked him about it a few times, but he keeps insisting everything is fine, and he's okay.

I looked down at Main Street, loving the way they had set up different colored lights to illuminate the many buildings on both sides of the street.

I heard Andy's breathing grow shaky, and decided I had had enough of this; he was going to fess up.

I stopped walking, letting go of his hand and moving so I was in front of him. "Alright, let's hear it." I demanded.

"Hear what, Trinity?" he asked, clearly panicked. "I wanna know what's been bugging you all day!" I whined, looking up at him with my brown puppy-dog eyes.

He sighed, seeming relieved. "See, that, right there." I frowned, "Baby I know there's something on your mind. Did you get booked for another tour?" I asked.

Andy shook his head. "No, it's still just the tours already booked." he told me, shifting his weight awkwardly.

He took my hand and pulled me over to the sidewalk so we weren't in anyone's way. We were halfway down Main Street by now.

"I was thinking about doing this at home," he said, "but I don't want you to keep worrying..."

I immediately grew more worried. Did he cheat on me? Is he breaking up with me? Is he breaking up with me because he cheated on me?

"Trinity, I love you. I love you so much, and you're the most important girl in the world to me, and I've never loved someone as much as you.

"No matter what bullshit I have going on, you always manage to make me happy, always.

"When I found you, I was dealing with a girlfriend who just cared that I was famous. She was a bitch, and she used me to try and further her shitty singing career.

"I thought I loved that girl, but now I know it was just synthetic love. She didn't matter to me, at all.

"You showed me that our relationship was toxic. You became my best friend, and pretty soon after, you became the love of my life.

"I will forever be grateful to you for showing me what it means to love, and be loved in return.

"So, Trinity..." Andy knelt down and pulled out a ring, and I could feel people staring, "Will you be my wife?"

I felt tears well in my eyes as I nodded. "Yes, yes absolutely yes!" Andy slid the ring in my finger with a grin while people around us cheered and applauded.

He stood and hugged me tightly, then pressed his perfect lips to mine, his lips that were shaped like God molded them to fit mine seamlessly.

"I love you Trinity, and I will spend the rest of my days proving it to you." Andy whispered. "I love you too Andy."

Author's Note: Sorry don't usually put more than one of these in here but just wanted to clarify yes I do despise Juliet Simms. She's a gold-digging bitch. Andy can do way better.