Game On (Craig Mabbitt and Max Green)

I watched the stage, hidden behind a piece of equipment, waiting to go on and surprise them. I was good friends with Escape The Fate, and was even in my own band, Ghosts Live Here.

  We were on tour together, and not too long ago, I was in ETF's video for Gorgeous Nightmare.

  Now, I was waiting for them to play it, knowing it would be the last one in their set, so I could go sing it with Craig to surprise them.

  "Alright, we've got one more song for you tonight!" Craig announced, making me grin and I flicked on my microphone. "This one is called Gorgeous Nightmare!"

  I sauntered onto the stage as I exclaimed, "And I'll be singing this one with him!" When Craig saw me, he ran over and gave me a big hug.

  "You mischievous little shit!" he laughed, keeping his microphone down. I smirked as I told the guys to start playing.

~Author's Note: Holly's singing will be bold, Craig's will be in italics, and them together will be both.~

I've got another

Confession to make

So complicated

Let me try to explain

Don't want this feeling

To go away

So it stays

It stays

It stays

It stays

Is it the way that you talk

That's causing me to freak

  I decided to grind up against Max as I sang the next line.

Is it the way that you laugh

That's making my heart beat

Is it the way that you kiss

It's gotta be the way you taste

You taste

You taste

You're such a gorgeous nightmare

  I ran my fingers down Craig's body as I dropped to the ground and stood, acting like a stripper on a pole.

Old habits never seem to go away

You make me feel brand new

Yeah

We resurrect

It's like I've come back to life

I feel so alive

I feel so alive

First impressions

Are hard to erase

  I leaned in close to Craig, as though I were about to kiss him.

Etched in my mind

And it just won't go away

Maybe I'm playing my

Cards way too safe

I've gotta change

Change

Change

  I pressed myself firmly against Craig, wrapping one arm around Max's shoulders.