All I Need Is You (Chris Motionless)

"No please don't do this!" I begged my now former employer. I was being let go from my job as a secretary due to budget cuts.

  Not a glamorous job, I know, but a necessary one. I needed the money to get a good present for my boyfriend Chris.

  Tomorrow is his birthday, and I'm currently short on the money I need. I'm completely panicking.

  "I'm sorry Hanna, I'd keep you on if I could." he told me, "Your final paycheck should be ready in two days."

  I sighed, knowing no amount of protesting and pleading would help the situation.

  I packed up my things, which were few, and headed out to my car. I sat in the driver's seat for a while, thinking about things and what I could do for Chris.

  Frustrated, I finally drove home, fighting back the tears in my grey eyes the entire time. I felt like such a shit girlfriend. I don't deserve him.

    I wound up calling and asking Ricky for ideas. After explaining what happened, he told me he would loan me the money to get something for Chris and I could pay him back when I was financially stable again.

  Ricky came over about an hour later and we left to get Chris a present. I must've thanked him a thousand times for helping me.

  The next day the guys and I were at Chris's house celebrating. He had absolutely loved his present, but had no idea I'd needed Ricky's help.

I wanted it that way.

  I left to go grab a soda from the kitchen at one point,and when I came back Ricky and Chris were talking about what I gave him, so I decided to eavesdrop.

  "So what did you think of what Hanna got you?" Ricky questioned. "I love it, she knew exactly what to get." Chris chuckled.

  "Ohhhhh no she did not," Ricky laughed, "I had to help her find and pay for it cuz of the whole getting fired thing."

  I let out a gasp as tears filled my eyes. How could Ricky betray me like that?!

  Chris and Ricky stuck their heads into the hallway. "Hanna what's wrong?!" they cried in unison.

  "You fucking told him!" I cried, motioning to Ricky, "He wasn't supposed to know I'm not fucking good enough for him. Thanks a lot."

  I turned and ran out of the house, but Chris caught me as I reached my car. I tried to pull away, so he held me tightly to his chest.

  "Hanna, Hanna stop it, calm down!" Chris barked, wrapping his arm around me and pinning my arms to my chest.

  I struggled against him a few moments longer before my sobs overwhelmed me, bringing me to my knees as my body failed.

  "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry." I cried as Chris had to hold up my small frame. Now, not only did I fail at getting him a present the way I wanted to and should have, I've made a scene on his birthday.

  I'll be amazed if he even wants to stay talking to me at this point, I'm so fucking awful.

  "It's okay princess, come on let's just get you inside." Chris murmured soothingly. He had to basically hold me up as we went into his house and into his bedroom.

  He carefully laid me on his bed and sat Indian style on it, then pulled me into his lap.

  "It's okay Hanna, relax." Chris said calmly, holding me tightly as his lips danced through my hair.

  "I'm so sorry Chris, I'm such a horrible fucking girlfriend." I whimpered, clinging to him for dear life.

  "The Hell you are!" he protested, "You're an amazing girlfriend Hanna! Okay, so you had to ask Ricky's help getting something for me.

  "If anything, that makes you an even better girlfriend because it shows you cared that much about it and about me.

  "Do you think I care if you had to have help?" I wanted to say yes, but the look in his eyes said he didn't, so I remained silent.

  "Hanna, I don't care that you lost your job, okay? I mean I do cuz that really sucks and all, but that doesn't make you less of a person.

  "Even if you hadn't gotten me anything, I'd still be perfectly happy because you're the best birthday present I could ever hope to have."

  I started to protest, but Chris silenced me by pressing his lips to mine. I stayed still for a moment, but quickly gave in.

  I moved to straddle his waist, locking my legs and arms around him tightly to keep him in place.

  "You sure you wanna do this with the guys here?" Chris mumbled with a chuckle.

  I thought for a moment before jumping up and sticking my head out his bedroom door.

  "Hey guys, turn up the music!" I shouted. "What for?" Balz yelled back. "Because you're gonna want to!" I hollered, then slammed the door and locked it.

  The music turned way up immediately, so I smirked as I spun around to face Chris.

  He was already completely naked, laying on the bed and looking expectant. "Care to join me?"

  I giggled and yanked my shirt off, tugged my skirt and thong off, then straddled his hips once more.

  He smiled and flipped us so that he was on top and then pushed into me slowly, only inserting his tip.

  "Chris please..." I begged, dragging my nails across his back and lifting my hips underneath him.

  He chuckled before pressing a quick kiss to my lips, then started pounding into me roughly.

  The only sounds were the music, our skin slapping together, the headboard hitting the wall, and occasionally me moaning.

  "Chris I'm so close." I sighed, bucking up to meet his every thrust. Chris pulled out and flipped me onto my stomach.

  He grabbed my hips and pulled them up to meet his, keeping me face first into the bed, and then re-entered me.

  Normally I don't do face-down ass-up, but I let it slide since it's his birthday and all.

  "You feel amazing." Chris moaned, thrusting deep into me and digging his nails into my hips.

  I moaned with him as I started moving my hips on my own, pushing myself even further against his lanky, toned body.

  He gripped my hair and pulled me against his chest before reaching one hand around to violently rub my clit.

  "Oh my, oh God, Chris!" I cried out as I climaxed, my body going limp as stars exploded in my vision.

  I could sense that he was close, so I pulled away, pushed him onto his back, got between his legs, and started to suck him off.

  "Oh fuck, Hanna!" Chris moaned, tugging on my hair sharply. I smirked and licked the underside of his shaft from base to tip.

  "Jesus, fuck!" Chris exclaimed, gripping the sheets with his free hand. I haven't done this for him in a while, so he was fairly sensitive.

  "Yeah you like that?" I asked smugly, and he nodded quickly. I took him back into my mouth and sucked, giving him the most innocent look I could.

  "Don't swallow it yet." Chris ordered, his voice barely audible. He was right on the edge.

  Not even a minute later he shot his load into my mouth, moaning loudly as he did so.

  I smiled but kept my mouth shut without swallowing his cum. He shook his head to clear it and sat up.

  "Let me see." Chris said softly, lifting my chin with one finger. I opened my mouth some for him.

  "Fuck that's hot." Chris grinned, "Go ahead and swallow." I did as told, so he gave me a quick peck on the forehead.

  "Come on, let's go finish the party." I suggested,  grabbing my clothes off the floor.

~Author's Note: I realized toward the end of writing this I kinda screwed it up and honestly I'm too lazy to fix it so yeah hope you liked it anyway.~